Spurs (H) Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets absolute smash them and send out a message to all deluded enough to think that the better team went through.

So media really going for us now. 8 players want to leave and Sane and Jesus putting in transfer requests. We’re doomed I tell you we’re doomed :)

Sane to start for me.Like Trippier as he was one of ours but pray Sane tears him a new one.Fernandinho in for David Silva to provide that protection in front of the back 4.KDB once more to be that creative spark in the middle.Laporte had an off day but deserves another chance based on his previous excellent performances.CTID.

It’s a risk but Spurs will be flatter than us, I think. They had their cup final on Wed, will be dog tired and their squad is stretched a lot tighter than ours.

you hope so ?? but we will just as flat with giving everything you could ask and just come up short, we need something or somebody to pick us up and get us going again, spurs will park the bus and sit back and try and hit us on the break and will rest players so it could be a boring game and city win 1,0 and i would be happy just get the points and the players back on the game

If Sane doesn't start, I can see him handing in a transfer request in the Summer.

Hope Fernandinho starts as our defence is exposed without him.

These kind of posts leave me shaking my head in bewilderment.

You can ‘see’ Sane, a person whose psychology and character you know the square root of fuck all about handing a transfer request in?

Grow up.

Last edited:
With a bigger squad we should beat Spurs. They will be buzzing still and possibly slightly distracted. Pochettino knows they can beat Ajax but only with a fully fit first 11. So he may well make changes to preserve his players. They had to do a lot more running and chasing than we did, and they will again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.