Spurs (h) pre-match thread

Spurs (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we played Spurs 10 times and Chelsea 10 times we’d beat Chelsea more than Spurs, Spurs are the better side regardless of last years league position

Not sure about that, didn't Chelsea beat us in the league? What did Spurs win? Chelsea are in Super cup as they won Europa.

we will be up for this players and fans. Bernie to come in for his work rate and control.
Think we win this 3-1 Sterling, kev & Sergio - Kane for them from the penalty spot.

c'mon Cityyyyy

I just want to see that lisping prick Kane shut out completely.
We need a higher tempo and quicker ball speed. The chances will come, we just need to be ruthless. 2-1 City.

Not sure about that, didn't Chelsea beat us in the league? What did Spurs win? Chelsea are in Super cup as they won Europa.
Getting to the CL Final is far more difficult than winning the EL and we also battered Chelsea 6-0 last season... Spurs are the better side IMO

If we played Spurs 10 times and Chelsea 10 times we’d beat Chelsea more than Spurs, Spurs are the better side regardless of last years league position
Chelsea were the better side because they finished 3rd n Spurs 4th. Your trying to big up a team which lost what 14 games last season, we did play Spurs last season 4 times n won 3 times and if it wasn't for Sergio missed pen it would have been all 4, I still see Chelsea as the tougher game.

I have them down to finish second so I rate Spurs. Not enough to take anything off us at the Etihad, though.

I confess to having a private agenda too. The guy on my neighbouring allotment, who is a Spurs fan and town gobshite, has put a plastic cockerel on our party fence. I’m looking forward to painting a bright red arse ring on it.

I just want to see that lisping prick Kane shut out completely.
We need a higher tempo and quicker ball speed. The chances will come, we just need to be ruthless. 2-1 City.
I feel we were shedding rust at a good pace yesterday. I think if we can command more possession and continue with our physical edge we will be fine. Walker to have a big game on the edge... and you choose: Raz, KdB, Serg, Bernie or Maz to tally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.