Spurs (h) pre-match thread

Spurs (h) prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think you can leave Mahrez out after that performance against West Ham. I think the only way Bernardo comes in for this is if Pep is planning to play him more in midfield this season in which case he might replace Dave.

Can’t believe how many people are dropping Spanish Dave.
Still our best option to control the game, we’re playing the 3rd best team in England don’t forget.

Can’t believe how many people are dropping Spanish Dave.
Still our best option to control the game, we’re playing the 3rd best team in England don’t forget.
It’s going to happen a lot this season, he doesn’t have the legs to start every match. Mahrez looks to be one of, if not THE sharpest player so is basically the first name on the team sheet whilst fitness levels are all over the place. So it’s a straight fight between Bernardo and David for that one spot. Depends on Bernardo’s fitness really, he looked a bit behind a lot of players.

Think we'll have too much for Spurs. Will have to watch the pace of Moura, up top for them.
At least they won't have Son, as well.

If last season's opening games were anything to go by I expect a couple of changes for the game.

Such a big chance early on. Win this well and I can see the dippers already starting to feel a little heat. It’s so early but if they see us hit our stride early that could be a big psychological blow.

I think Spurs will becomes a very decent outfit this season too so catching them early while they are settling in an entirely new midfield could be a good a time as any. Expect us to do the business.

4-1 city, we will destroy them and put a marker Down early. :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.