Spurs (H) - Sun 3rd Dec, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it make sense to bench Doku two games in a row? Was he our worst player vs Liverpool?
I am yet to be fully convinced by Doku but for me on current form he should be starting all home games in front of Jack. In some away games we seem to be losing a bit of control and in these situations Grealish might add a bit of stability. As I have said often before both of these lads could do with adding a few more goals to their game.

The match was also interesting in that Spurs were awarded a penalty in the last minute of the first half. It was taken by Cliff Jones and was parried by the legendary City Goalkeeper, Bert Trautman. Jones netted the rebound but by then the Referee had blown for half time so it was no goal.
Blowing the whistle between the parry and the rebound being scored?! Could you imagine that today?! There would be a meltdown, especially if the penalty taker wore a red shirt!!

100%, Ruben is a valuable player, old maxim, form is temporary class is permanent, hope the naysayers don’t get on his back.
I haven’t seen anyone say he isn’t an elite player or that he is past his prime. People have suggested he needs a break right now because he isn’t in form. I think Pep realizes this and keep him on the bench tomorrow. He will eventually regain form and get some more playing time.

You ain't fooling me with that.
I genuinely believe that results no longer matter for many Spurs fans. There is no unrest for 3 (soon to be 4 loses) in a row. I think that as long as we keep taking the game to the oppo; there is the belief that the team will become something that we are proud of and the envy of others. It is liberating and very enjoyable.

Whether that continues when we are 11th, I don’t know.

I am yet to be fully convinced by Doku but for me on current form he should be starting all home games in front of Jack. In some away games we seem to be losing a bit of control and in these situations Grealish might add a bit of stability. As I have said often before both of these lads could do with adding a few more goals to their game.
“Yet to be fully convinced”, wowzers you take some pleasing.

I genuinely believe that results no longer matter for many Spurs fans. There is no unrest for 3 (soon to be 4 loses) in a row. I think that as long as we keep taking the game to the oppo; there is the belief that the team will become something that we are proud of and the envy of others. It is liberating and very enjoyable.

Whether that continues when we are 11th, I don’t know.
How can results no longer matter lol, christ you have only lost three , we just lost three with rodders out but turned it around, dont be so soft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.