Spurs (H) - Sun 3rd Dec, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven’t seen anyone say he isn’t an elite player or that he is past his prime. People have suggested he needs a break right now because he isn’t in form. I think Pep realizes this and keep him on the bench tomorrow. He will eventually regain form and get some more playing time.
You’re on the right lines but have a look at the lunatics on the match day and post match threads, some ridiculous comments.

No way , we have played in full on snow a few times before and the gritters will be out around the ground if snow is forecast . Be freezing cold though, thermal undies time , lol
Only get called off if the outside conditions round the stadium are considered dangerous. If the weather stays like today there is no way it is getting postponed.

How can results no longer matter lol, christ you have only lost three , we just lost three with rodders out but turned it around, dont be so soft
It is brilliant. You don’t care if you win or lose as long as you play on the front foot. Of course we will win a few and lose a few but most of all it is fun. We have nothing to lose it’s just a game of football. You should try it some time. Makes the weekend much more fun.

It is brilliant. You don’t care if you win or lose as long as you play on the front foot. Of course we will win a few and lose a few but most of all it is fun. We have nothing to lose it’s just a game of football. You should try it some time. Makes the weekend much more fun.
Ha, you dont know much about our history do you

I am yet to be fully convinced by Doku but for me on current form he should be starting all home games in front of Jack. In some away games we seem to be losing a bit of control and in these situations Grealish might add a bit of stability. As I have said often before both of these lads could do with adding a few more goals to their game.
If Jack started passing forwards it would be a great improvement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.