Spurs (H) - Sun 3rd Dec, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My take on it is that the perception is that they come to the games in their landrovers (or mummy and daddy's one) listening to Mumford and Sons, with their tweed jackets on having been out shooting grouse . They have their prawn sandwiches (or is that one not the rags a few years back?) in their picnic hampers. Oh and they all went to private school too, and most of them are called Tarquin(which ofcourse most of them are I would imagine!!!)
Have to add that the Arsenal fans I've met, though very quick to moan (even when they had a very good team with Bergkamp, Henry etc..)and almost more obsessed with Spurs than themselves don't really fit that above description in truth. Tarquin is quite funny though and some of them might be called that and myst be bloody loaded as I believe the season tickets at The Emirates are extortionate !?

Serious question don't bite my head off.
Where does the reference Tarquins come from? I've seen it said involving Arsenal too CTID
I don’t know where it comes from but it should be used for Arsenal only. I don’t know if it’s urban myth but the fans on the coaches used to wave £50 notes out of their coach windows. Spuds are more “Diamond Geezers”.

———Ed
Ky — John - Ruben - Ake
- - - - - - - Rodri
Bernardo - Phil - Jack - Doku
—————- Braut

Please, Pep. ;)

I think the way ange has them playing will suit us much more than in previous seasons where we would dominate the game but ultimately lose….

City 3 - 1 spurs

I will be more confident if we see John Stones in the starting line up.

We haven't found a formula yet whilst he's out, Whether people like it or not, We aren't the same team when John Stones is missing.

Tottenham have injury problems but still have been unlucky in previous games so either way it's going to be a tricky game.

I'd take any sort of win, Just get the job done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.