Spurs (H) - Sun 3rd Dec, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope Spurs play that ridiculously high line today. Erling and Doku will eat up that space in behind!

Bet they don't play attacking football like Ange says he will. A line of 5 then 4 just in front is more likely. With a long ball up to Son now and again.

Fancy us today.

Come on Blue boys. Do the business and send the chaz n Dave brigade home, cold and depressed.

Hope Spurs play that ridiculously high line today. Erling and Doku will eat up that space in behind!

Bet they don't play attacking football like Ange says he will. A line of 5 then 4 just in front is more likely. With a long ball up to Son now and again.

Fancy us today.

Come on Blue boys. Do the business and send the chaz n Dave brigade home, cold and depressed.
I'll be amazed if it's not a flatback 9.

I always dread watching us against Spurs. Not because I'm worried about the result, its that god awful slow "Oh whennnnnn the spurrrrrrs" song.

If we let son score from a long ball over our high line i will eat the cat ! Not again please blueboys

Not sure how i am feeling about this game

He's nailed on to score. If we start the game like the first half on Tuesdays we'll be bloody battered.

We will smash these today, hopefully have them sorted by half time so the side can relax a bit second half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.