Spurs (H) - Sun 3rd Dec, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless Stones is fit enough to start I think we’ll start as we finished Wednesday. We definitely need to ensure that Rodri isn’t is as isolated in the middle as he was on Tuesday. We need to find a bit of control as chaos will suit Spurs.

We have a few players a bit below par, Dias, Grealish and Walker haven’t been at their best. Haaland isn’t fully firing, yet, he’s definitely missing KDB. Instead Doku, Alvarez and Ake have been our amongst our better performers.

We’re not quite fully on it yet but we should have more than enough for an injury ravaged Spurs side.
I'd disagree with you on Alvarez mate, more miss than hit up to yet

Enjoy the match blues

I'm snowed in and can't get out of cumbria - gutted to be missing this match

High scoring game for me this one. Can see spurs scoring a couple probably Son but we come out on top I’m going for City to put 5 past them.

Serious question don't bite my head off.
Where does the reference Tarquins come from? I've seen it said involving Arsenal too CTID
My take on it is that the perception is that they come to the games in their landrovers (or mummy and daddy's one) listening to Mumford and Sons, with their tweed jackets on having been out shooting grouse . They have their prawn sandwiches (or is that one not the rags a few years back?) in their picnic hampers. Oh and they all went to private school too, and most of them are called Tarquin(which ofcourse most of them are I would imagine!!!)

Not sure who is available due to injuries but the defence needs a shake up

EDERSON
LEWIS , STONES , GVARDIOL , AKE
BERNARDO , RODRI , KOVACIC
FODEN , HAALAND , DOKU

fight fire with fire , they want to play a high pressing game , then let's show them who invented it.

Imagine still have prime David Silva and KDB centrally feeding Haaland
David Silva would be so clutch in this set-up, unbelievable vision and work rate, would he be the attacking #8 (like kdb/alvarez) or the controlling #8 (like gundogan/bernardo)? Cant think of a player like him in world football right now, closest might be Odeegard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.