Spurs (H) - Sun 3rd Dec, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m going but I have to admit that on days like this I can definitely see the attraction of watching it from my sofa with an adult beverage in hand.
Ive got a John Smiths and a Hennessy chaser , the Mrs is out shopping ,and a labrador looking on forlonly hoping for a walk , listening to the Roses and New order mix until 4.30pm to avoid all the Sky bullshit.

Could have got a pensioner ticket today only £33 , queued ten deep in Mary D's for a pint , paid a tenner for car parking , and after only just shaking off a bout of man-flu freezing my knackers off for a couple of hours.

Tbf if it wasnt on telly i would have made the effort but there is now an alternative , and i have taken the easy choice.Decided i am only attending the 3pm home games that arent on the telly from now on ,and already got tickets for Palace & Sheff Utd , i have become a plastic part timer , i can live with that :)

Same back 4 as midweek which is a bit of a surprise after the way they performed. Wold have liked to see Stones and Ake.

I would guess Foden on the right, Alvarez behind Haaland and Doku on the left. Bernardo alongside Rodri.
bernie and foden will enter change often depending on the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.