Spurs (H) - Sun 3rd Dec, 16:30 | PL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ake, stones and kovacic would all be in for me if fully fit, but I strongly suspect all 3 aren't even close to being fully fit so no complaints with that from me.

Just get it won. Theyre dangerous upfront so if we manage to get ahead dont fucking sut on it as usual and start playing keep ball like were 7-0 up. Finish the game.

They haven't got a cb on the pitch, there's no excuses whatsoever to not take 3 points here.
If only football was played on paper , we have been beaten by lesser sides than theirs

If only football was played on paper , we have been beaten by lesser sides than theirs
Not sure we've been beaten by lesser defences in all honesty. They've got 3 attacking fullbacks that come from the TAA school of defending and an aging left back who's mediocre as their back 4.

The experiment of Akanji in midfield is'nt working , much as i appreciate him as a player , he is'nt John Stones so i can only believe Johnny isnt 100% yet , because he is the real deal , but we should have enough to see off an injury plagued Spuds team.
I've backed 4-2 and 5-2 and both teams to score before half time , no wonder my bookie drives a Bentley

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.