• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ederson

Walker Stones Dias Ake

Bernardo Rodri Gundo

Mahrez Haaland Grealish

Kev & Foden need to sort themselves out as there’s plenty of big games left this season we’ll need them.

Can see it now,they’ll get done today then come to us Thursday and play their bollocks off like they have done since football began,Lloris man of match,just not looking forward to this at all

But he's the noble England captain, don't you know..............and we know how refs treat England captains
Boooo lol I only want a yellow he can get it for taking his shirt of when he scores the winner lol

Does anyone else think it's time we find a way to get Alvarez into the side? The lack of any link up between the rest of the team and Haaland is a big concern. I think Julien would help Erling actually get the ball in more dangerous situations. Crazy that even after him scoring 27 goals already it's clear that he has to make about 15 runs without getting a pass to get one! That will begin to piss him off - I recall Sergio shouting "they will not pass the ball to me" in one game near the end of his time with us.

With all the talent we have it's not about who is the best player right now it's about how do we get back to a system that allows our most potent striker to effect a game. For me the front three should be Grealish Haaland and Alvarez - very tough on Riyad who has been very good, I just don't think we play a fluid way as a team with him in the side at the moment - harsh, maybe but we've reached a point where we need to stop any narrative that we are past our best by any means we can.

I know many are saying given our form we will probably loose. I'm opposite I think given our form we probably beat spurs. We've had our best form against these lot and lost often recently.

My teams if I were to play foden I'd put him on right and jack on left. And have inform Mahrez off bench as an option.

Walker and cancelo start again for me and I hope Dias is fit.

But it's likely to be akanji and laporte or akanji and Ake again.

Seems to be a lot of understandable negativity from the shenanigans of yesterday, but looking at the big picture I'm not going to let it deflect my belief. City will probably win the Premier league again this season. We have the most lethal striker in Europe with the best record after 18 games ever in this league. In 2012 we came from 8 points behind with 18 to play for. We currently have 60 to play for and maybe 8 points behind tonight. Year on year City come up against barriers that have to be broken if we are to succeed. This season is no different. Giving up is not an option. Keep the faith. Up the blues. We will persevere.

Pressure is off for me personally. I don’t expect us to win every match now or go on an unbeaten run. Go back to basics and play our football. Nothing else matters at the moment.

Need to find ourselves. Start with a collective press and quick accurate passing. Not fussed who starts and that includes Haaland or Kev.

The only thing Pep needs to do now is reset. Rest players who are mentally shot. Give the squad players a proper run out to see who can make it with us.

Anything but continue down this pass for the sake of passing. We ain’t winning games by walking about until the opposition scores or by letting them line up with 11 players behind the ball and expecting our wingers to dribble past them. No wonder our creative spark is gone. Hard to break down two banks of 5 each match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.