Spurs (H) - Thu 19th Jan, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a feeling spurs get something against arsneal (the north london derby home team usually wins)

id drop kdb and foden for this one personally theyre form is worrying me at moment
KDB moments of genius are papering over the bigger cracks.

He looks slow, and over weight, and his passing is mostly poor.

He wins us game with those moments of brilliance.

Yet leaves us exposed in midfield for a lot of the game being so slow and clearly unfit.

What would be nice is if we started playing from the start instead of having to wait until the second half.
You noticed also :-)

This is being done deliberately.

First half pass,pass,pass, to the side to the back.

Second half we go more attacking

When you are on a shit run off form......just what you need bogey team Spurs up next.

Wont even matter if they get twatted by Arsenal today. They will arrive to fight Tooth and Nail for their seasonal Cup Final.

If previous encounters are anything to go by. We will have 70% possession,45 shots on Goal, only 1 shot on target. And lose 1-0 to a goal that rebounds in off the back of Sons Head from a defensive clearance.

I am hoping we will click on Thursday seething from the Derby and win by 3,4, goals obviously.

More realistic 0 -1

Hope I am wrong.
I'll guarantee we won't have 45 shots, 4 or 5 maybe...

Jesus what’s happened to the league table.

Spurs win today & against us we could be out of the top 4 by next weekend

Weird season this.

Just noticed Spurs right now are 15/2 to beat us on Thursday.

Be mindful if they shaft the Arse today they will reduce those odds.

Think the carnival is over and the rags are back (with a sensible manager)

Pep and his 40 assistants can't come up with a Plan B

No wingers No Haaland
No LB for over 30 years but hey sign another CB
KDB/Gundogan getting old and slow Bernardo wants to go to Barca
Grealish is the biggest square peg I've seen in a team of round holes.AND he's no winger not fast enough.
Foden not allowed to play freely Palmer gone backwards
Ederson saves nothing.
Stones 3 games on the trot then injured for 3 games.

Not to mention Peps rotation policy resulting in everyone's fit but confused as to when/where they play.

Only good news is the demise of Liverpool & Chelsea BUT they have CL wins to harp back on.

Last edited:
When you are on a shit run off form......just what you need bogey team Spurs up next.

Wont even matter if they get twatted by Arsenal today. They will arrive to fight Tooth and Nail for their seasonal Cup Final.

If previous encounters are anything to go by. We will have 70% possession,45 shots on Goal, only 1 shot on target. And lose 1-0 to a goal that rebounds in off the back of Sons Head from a defensive clearance.

I am hoping we will click on Thursday seething from the Derby and win by 3,4, goals obviously.

More realistic 0 -1

Hope I am wrong.
Spurs are shit
Trust me we will win this

This is it. Our last chance at salvaging the league. Win this, and we've still got an outside chance, purely because we've got two games against Arsenal still to come.

Drop points here, and we're done. And if that proves to be the case, then frankly we don't deserve to retain our title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.