Spurs (H) - Thu 19th Jan, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope that Pep gives the players the go ahead to had a pop from outside of the box, we know that KDB and Mahrez are both capable and Rodri, Stones and Walker all have a Thunderbastard in them.

Hit it hard and hit it low, anything can happen.

Looking like the Goons are going eight points clear , so this game is now vital if we want to retain our title , these c*nts have the indian sign over us , and we need to bury it or we are playing for a top four spot.

Really interesting watch Peps post match interview after the utd match saying about controling the transitions and how its so important. Its clear from this that he would rather risk losing and still play high than do the easier approach and drop off a little so teams cannt play into the sapces behind. I know this is all obvious but he has never come out and said it so blatantly before.......(He didnt say he would rather lose just that he would rather play the high line way)

Spurs are a team that have regularly caused us huge problems with this and with our midfield control not being what it was it potentially makes it even more risky

The only thing I will say , is that this team needs our support more than ever, it was a mixture at OT- bad decisions mixed with a not a great performance, just get behind the lads on Thursday and Sunday , ffs , let’s drop the entitlement , we go again as fucking CHAMPIONS , wipe your Fannie’s , it’s not over yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.