Spurs (H) - Thu 19th Jan, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Theres plenty to worry about with Kane, Son and kulchesky against Ake, akanji and cancelo. This will be a battle. Two sides in poor form so I predicting a low scoring draw.
Not a chance, put three points on the table right now. Conte is begging to leave, Pep and the players will be up for this. Also 3 points against Wolves, then let’s see where we are. Spurs are poor, although their fans ate 500% better than the Gooners.

i agree with this team take kdb out the team and firing line a little bit because despite the poor form it seems sometimes we just look to him to provide the magic.its about time some of the other had to step up

is stones back if not hopefully ruben is we need our best back line which i dont think weve had available all season because of injuries.

Laporte out from may-october
walker out october - november
dias out in december - january
stones out in sepetember and now again.
I was of the same opinion re KDB. We need to find another mid field system….one that doesn’t rely on Kev to bail us out 90% of the time.

I liked the Chelsea cup team. With some improvements to that triumvirate. It’s a high energy, high press system that might work in some games…

I was of the same opinion re KDB. We need to find another mid field system….one that doesn’t rely on Kev to bail us out 90% of the time.

I liked the Chelsea cup team. With some improvements to that triumvirate. It’s a high energy, high press system that might work in some games…
i like the cup team. id still have haaland in though maybe phil in midfield and alvarez on wing just something in the forward line a bit different. Please leave the defence as stable though with hopefully our best back line with hopefully a dias or stones in it.

i agree with this team take kdb out the team and firing line a little bit because despite the poor form it seems sometimes we just look to him to provide the magic.its about time some of the other had to step up

is stones back if not hopefully ruben is we need our best back line which i dont think weve had available all season because of injuries.

Laporte out from may-october
walker out october - november
dias out in december - january
stones out in sepetember and now again.

im always miss possitive but id even consider alvarez on wing and just go for it. honestly what do we have to lose right now nothing else seems to click. maybe alvarez jack haaland front line is the spark we need to reignite our season and alvarez for me increases the intensity a bit
I’d play 442 with Alvarez running from deep as a Shadow Striker. Our current formation is not working. Maybe time for a change.

Alvarez on the RW? What do we think blues? Any chance that could work?
No because if he plays poorly then you'll get a bunch of people saying only judge him when he's in his preferred position

Just play him alongside Haaland, or just in behind

Personally I'd play Alvarez instead of Kev, and play Rico instead of Walker as he's comfortable making the extra man in midfield

Not a chance, put three points on the table right now. Conte is begging to leave, Pep and the players will be up for this. Also 3 points against Wolves, then let’s see where we are. Spurs are poor, although their fans ate 500% better than the Gooners.
Happy for you you’re so confident based on our current form.

I’d play 442 with Alvarez running from deep as a Shadow Striker. Our current formation is not working. Maybe time for a change.
i agree but i dont think 442 will work as i think thats part of our issue right now kevs usually up right at the side of haaland in a 442ish shape.

Honestly if phillips was fit enough and i know he gets a lot of slack but 4 2 3 1. Have phillips at side of rodri with either kev or alvarez as a 10 and jack and wither foden or mahrez. i feel like bernie and gundo to some extent more bernie has checked out especially given his recent comments to media. Unfortunatly you cant really bench him becasue gundo and kev in midfield doesnt generally work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.