Spurs (H) - Thu 19th Jan, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't really get up for this game after the weekend. The agenda is set and the rules of the game have become so unclear that we see a different version every week.

This season has become farcical what with the WC stoppage and inconsistency and will be completely forgettable in all aspects when it reaches a conclusion, which can't come soon enough!
I agree that officials/VAR are affecting results and making the best league in the World a laughing stock but if you can’t get up for Thursday’s game, you should consider which team you should be supporting. We have been privileged to see some of the finest football ever seen over the last few years but it is not a given that we win the league every year. We should get behind the team every game despite the last result or two.

Alvarez on the RW? What do we think blues? Any chance that could work?

We have too much talent on this squad to stay in the doldrums. We will thrash Spurs 3 or 4 to nil. Maybe they score 1. Son is always good against us.

Ederson; Walker Stones Laporte Cancelo; Rodri Gundo Bernie; Grealish Haaland Foden
i agree with this team take kdb out the team and firing line a little bit because despite the poor form it seems sometimes we just look to him to provide the magic.its about time some of the other had to step up

is stones back if not hopefully ruben is we need our best back line which i dont think weve had available all season because of injuries.

Laporte out from may-october
walker out october - november
dias out in december - january
stones out in sepetember and now again.

im always miss possitive but id even consider alvarez on wing and just go for it. honestly what do we have to lose right now nothing else seems to click. maybe alvarez jack haaland front line is the spark we need to reignite our season and alvarez for me increases the intensity a bit

Anyone worrying about these needs to give their head a wobble. They are shocking and Conte quite clearly wants out. Expect us to win convincingly.
Theres plenty to worry about with Kane, Son an Kulchesky against Ake, Akanji and Cancelo. This will be a battle. Two sides in poor form so I predicting a low scoring draw. If Stones plays that gives me more confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.