Spurs (H) - Thu 19th Jan, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder if there's any chance of Haaland and Alvarez starting together. I'd like to see it soon, Alvarez is to good to sit on the bench in big games. We could really do with his energy to help get the high press back to what it was.

Agreed. Would love to see the chaos Alvarez and Haaland can cause when played together. Alvarez's energy and Haaland's physicality and movement should cause huge problems for defences.

You've got all the defence mechanism strategies off to a tee mate.
Still think you're not winning it after the PL/PIGMOL shafting we got at the swamp?
Deary me...
Its looks like PL want a 3-way title fight and a 3-way top 4 fight, its so scripted we might aswell watch WWE.

You've got all the defence mechanism strategies off to a tee mate.
Still think you're not winning it after the PL/PIGMOL shafting we got at the swamp?
Deary me...

If that decision went against the rags or dippers ( Which we know it never would) they'd still be going on about it all over the media and Atwell and Oliver would be banned from officiating their games.

Watch our first tackle from behind on Kane will get a yellow if so we know it’s going to be a very tough game with Spurs playing with 12

You can't not play players, we have 5 central defenders. All deserve game time.
Hate this mentality.

I think a large part of our downfall this season has been a weak defence, often through injuries but also the constant changing of back four and more importantly centre back pairings.

I strongly believe if we can get a solid run playing a back four of walker stones dias and cancelo we will be able to mount a title charge.

This 'giving everyone equal game time' narrative is absolutely bollocks. Sort of comment you'd hear at my lads u12's team that.

Hate this mentality.

I think a large part of our downfall this season has been a weak defence, often through injuries but also the constant changing of back four and more importantly centre back pairings.

I strongly believe if we can get a solid run playing a back four of walker stones dias and cancelo we will be able to mount a title charge.

This 'giving everyone equal game time' narrative is absolutely bollocks. Sort of comment you'd hear at my lads u12's team that.
agreed, the team's success is most important and a settled back 4 is a hugely important contributing factor to that. Couldn't care less about sharing game time around, our defence has been piss poor this season because its different every week. That needs to change!

If that decision went against the rags or dippers ( Which we know it never would) they'd still be going on about it all over the media and Atwell and Oliver would be banned from officiating their games.
Very cynical Paul.

Hate this mentality.

I agree but I do think this is what Pep is doing. Constant changing to give all players game time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.