Spurs (H) - Thu 19th Jan, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We know how spurs going to play they know how we going to play and with there record against us recently they’ll be very confident especially Son and Kane also there right winger who will cut in and always have a shot of a cross to Kane!

Saying that it’s what we do we need to be on it and make chances play quicker because we play the slow control game it be a very tight game like at the swamp
I'm not sure Spurs will be confident of much tbqh, but I take your point.

I think this is a huge game in terms of seeing where we will end up, and what this team is made of. Especially after Saturday. We'll most likely be kicking off in 3rd, 2 points behind Utd as well.

We're all waiting for that winning run to start, like it seems to do evey season, but dosn't look so far that it's coming. We need to be on it from minute one.

Potentially we could only be 2 points behind Arsenal before they play United which could bring it's own pressure. This and Sunday are huge games.

We all know how Spurs will play. Really hope Dias or Stones is back for this one. Just win at all costs City.

This 'giving everyone equal game time' narrative is absolutely bollocks. Sort of comment you'd hear at my lads u12's team that.
Words came straight out of Peps mouth.
So you think he's a school coach?

And you advocate leaving Laporte, Akanji and Ake , 3 internationals on the bench for the rest of the season.
I'm sure they'd be deliriously happy with that.
FFS.

Words came straight out of Peps mouth.
So you think he's a school coach?

And you advocate leaving Laporte, Akanji and Ake , 3 internationals on the bench for the rest of the season.
I'm sure they'd be deliriously happy with that.
FFS.
You can’t keep rotating CB’s though. It’s asking for trouble. We haven’t had a settled back four all season and we now need one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.