Spurs (H) - Thu 19th Jan, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d think a change of formation is called for. A version of 442 for me. I’d go for
………………………….Ederson…………..………………
Walker…..…Stones?…….Laporte…….Cancelo
Mahrez………Lewis…..….Rodri……...Grealish
…………………Alverez……Haaland………………….
But who fucking knows

Likely to be the depression of today’s cheated defeat speaking but Spurs, as usual, will find a way to show us our arses again. Fully expect Kane and Son to be given the freedom of the pitch and 1 shot = 1 goal, 2nd shot = 2nd goal etc etc. Meanwhile we’ll have 97% possession and do fuck all with it.

A must win this to get our season back on track! I’m so sorry to all the happy clappers but face the reality- we ain’t been that good this season! Doesn’t mean I’m not supporting the team I just have the guts to be honest about how below our usual standard we are! Of course we can turn it around but things have to improve fast if we want to be in the shout for any silverware this season!

A must win this to get our season back on track! I’m so sorry to all the happy clappers but face the reality- we ain’t been that good this season! Doesn’t mean I’m not supporting the team I just have the guts to be honest about how below our usual standard we are! Of course we can turn it around but things have to improve fast if we want to be in the shout for any silverware this season!
Depends if this is all CL or bust. If that’s what this season is about I’m all aboard.

Depends if this is all CL or bust. If that’s what this season is about I’m all aboard.
Very risky strategy though! As we know all too well the best team doesn’t always win that one. I’m confident we can turn it around but the players and Pep need to get to work and sort out our lack of creativity and defensive issues!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.