Spurs (H) - Thu 19th Jan, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The match day prices for this game are scandalous.
What’s not to like about £68 for adults and £45 a child at the top of SS3. We are completely taking the piss pricing wise at the moment. My sister asked about getting 2 adult and 2 child tickets for Arsenal in the cup and it was over £130 for a Friday night TV cup game. Lot of dough that in January.

Oh goody! Cant wait for spurs to do the exact same as the rags today and hit us on the break for 2 goals Whilst we complete 879 passes in the middle third.

were desperate for stones or dias back.

we need a change of formation.
Middle 3rd? Generous that

What’s not to like about £68 for adults and £45 a child at the top of SS3. We are completely taking the piss pricing wise at the moment. My sister asked about getting 2 adult and 2 child tickets for Arsenal in the cup and it was over £130 for a Friday night TV cup game. Lot of dough that in January.

I agree mate. The cup games in particular. It was never this expensive for a 4th round cup game. It used to be one of the only ways people on lower incomes could go as well.

The Chelsea game was just about ok at £35. Even that’s too much in my opinion

These twats are our bogey side. Expect Son to finish like Messi us to have 98% possession and lose.

I agree mate. The cup games in particular. It was never this expensive for a 4th round cup game. It used to be one of the only ways people on lower incomes could go as well.

The Chelsea game was just about ok at £35. Even that’s too much in my opinion
It is. Problem is, you target the Director of “matchday revenue” to achieve X amount of growth on last year and this is what happens. The club slap itself on the back when they release their accounts with matchday revenue increasing by 15% whilst the family who live 5 miles away are debating whether to bite the bullet and pay it or give up going completely. I was in 231for the Chelsea game and it was day trippers all over with bags full of merchandise. Just what the club wants.

Last edited:
It is. Problem is, you target the Director of “matchday revenue” to achieve X amount of growth on last year and this is what happens. The club slap itself on the back when they release their accounts with matchday revenue increasing by 15% whilst the family who live 5 miles away are debating whether to bite the bullet and pay it or give up going completely. I was in 232 for the Chelsea game and it was day trippers all over with bags full of merchandise. Just what the club wants.

It’s a joke mate. Long term I think the club will massively regret it. I think this an issue across football. Younger fans aren’t going to football games anymore. Its mainly people in their 50s and above at most grounds.

Give it 15 years and there will be a big gap in our support when our mainly older support stops going.

In a way I hope the bubble bursts one day.

It is. Problem is, you target the Director of “matchday revenue” to achieve X amount of growth on last year and this is what happens. The club slap itself on the back when they release their accounts with matchday revenue increasing by 15% whilst the family who live 5 miles away are debating whether to bite the bullet and pay it or give up going completely. I was in 231for the Chelsea game and it was day trippers all over with bags full of merchandise. Just what the club wants.
That's why it's so shit going to the match nowadays mate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.