Spurs (H) - Thu 19th Jan, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rico back in the starting lineup.
I agree. The main thing is we get a reaction to today's result. I think the disgraceful decision by the officials will galvanise our boys. We have not been great too true but this group have performed more than one miricle over recent years. We need to get behind them and help them turn the corner and move forward into the spring.

Wish this game was tomorrow feel like we need a game quickly to put today behind us

Hoping that today stings the players for the next few days, and they come out flying against Spurs

Will be a tough game as always but could also be the start of a good run if we can get a good 3 points

Wish this game was tomorrow feel like we need a game quickly to put today behind us

Hoping that today stings the players for the next few days, and they come out flying against Spurs

Will be a tough game as always but could also be the start of a good run if we can get a good 3 points
Hope so as this ‘good run’ as been touted for a while.

Oh dear there is some really debbie downers isnt there on in here in run up to the game.

Come on guys yes today didnt get the result we wanted but it doesnt mean were down and out. were second in league, through in fa cup and champions league without playing out best. While arsenal and united are playing their best were still on the coat tails. Remember last season how far we were ahead of the dippers around this time and what happened. weve still to play arsenal twice in league. and arsenal next two league fixtures are spurs and united.

Hopefully kane gets a booking tommorow. And spurs get a result (which i think they will)

I think peps comments today with regards to not winning stuff is his way of creating a siege mentality amongst us all so lets get behind the boys.

Weve got level to go up yet.

Get behind the boys on thursday, make the etihad rock. I know spurs are usually our bogie team but we can do this.

my team would be ederson walker dias (if fit) stones (if fit laporte if not) cancelo, rodri bernie kev (would go gundo but feel like he cancelo and jack operate in same space) grealish mahrez and haaland.

We were unlucky today, completely done over by the officials.

We can be much better still and have to believe we’ll improve . Dias and Stones back shortly is good.

We’ll win this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.