Spurs (H) - Thu 19th Jan, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I seen at the weekend has left a very sour taste in the mouth, that game was 100% corrupt and I’m still angry, disgusted and disappointed at what happened. Still no apologies from the governing body or comment on their corrupt practices!
Hey, why should they apologize? What did they do wrong?

CamelGob told everybody that it was a very clever piece of play by RushForward as soon as the match finished.

The media, on pretty much all platforms have wheeled out a puppet expert who has explained how the Laws of the game have been applied correctly.

It's not even a discussion point a brief matter of 5 days later.

It's all above board mate, nothing to see here.

Apologize? PiGMol? Laughable

I'm still furious! :( but it's never NOT been like this.

Hopefully, they will have been practising spotting Haaland's off the ball movement and slipping the ball through the gap to hit him in stride...

Goal goal goal.

Easy this management lark :)

Just
Will it even be on? Thick snow in Manchester.

Bound to impact the surrounding areas and trams.

Obviously the pitch will be fine but health and safety usually get involved for such.
Just been thinking the same thing.
Health and safety around the ground
will be hazardous if this carries on and I really think there's a big chance it'll be off. Didn't we get one postponed a few years back due to these conditions?

Just
will be hazardous if this carries on and I really think there's a big chance it'll be off. Didn't we get one postponed a few years back due to these conditions?
Think it was the Sunderland game.
They postponed it due to the dangerous conditions outside the ground.

Just
Trams have been running fine this morning, so wouldn't expect there to be a problem with them. Only issue would be the area around the ground, but there's currently less than an inch of snow (in Sale at least), so nothing a bit of grit wouldn't solve and forecast seems to have nothing after lunchtime.

Trams have been running fine this morning, so wouldn't expect there to be a problem with them. Only issue would be the area around the ground, but there's currently less than an inch of snow (in Sale at least), so nothing a bit of grit wouldn't solve and forecast seems to have nothing after lunchtime.

One of my mates works in town, says there's not been any snow near his office. Hopefully there's not much if any near the stadium?

No snow in town currently

Think it was the Sunderland game.
They postponed it due to the dangerous conditions outside the ground.
Remember travelling half way there through ridiculous traffic and it being postponed then having to travel back. If this is to be cancelled I hope they notify us early afternoon.

Reactions: PPT
Remember travelling half way there through ridiculous traffic and it being postponed then having to travel back. If this is to be cancelled I hope they notify us early afternoon.
Currently sitting in dublin airport
Flight should have left at 7.20 but now due to depart at 10.20. So if they're going to call it off, do it in the hext hour

Depends on the temps. Trams could take best part of the day to have the network running properly, same with trains and buses.

I'm only in Sale and taken me an hour to get the snow off the cars round here.

We need this game played, it's fallen kindly for us and also the Wolves one.

The ability to pile on six points before Arsenal and United play each other cannot be overstated.

It's potentially the league right here, these next few days.

Huge opportunity and if we win both, I will believe the title is ours again.

if the west ham game didn’t get postponed last season can’t see this one getting pushed back either.

i’m 10 mins away from the etihad and it’s already stopped snowing here and not forecasted to snow again. supposed to get brighter as the day goes on. barely any snow on the ground here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.