Spurs (H) - Thu 19th Jan, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
if the west ham game didn’t get postponed last season can’t see this one getting pushed back either.

i’m 10 mins away from the etihad and it’s already stopped snowing here and not forecasted to snow again. supposed to get brighter as the day goes on.

Hammering down with snow again here and they will also factor Spurs fans having to travel up, so expect an inspection and announcement from midday.

Yep. Shouldn't have bothered scraping the car at 6am. All covered again :(

looks like it was only temporary and the runways are back open. think it’s south manchester that’s the worst by the looks of it - but can see serious delays on flights today so unless they get the train down it might be a shout for a reschedule.

Hammering down with snow again here and they will also factor Spurs fans having to travel up, so expect an inspection and announcement from midday.
I don’t think they will give a shit about any fans travel arrangements. It’s it on Sky they will do everything to make sure it’s on, whether safe or not. If that Everton game was on years ago when every other game that weekend was off, this will be on.

I don’t think they will give a shit about any fans travel arrangements. It’s it on Sky they will do everything to make sure it’s on, whether safe or not. If that Everton game was on years ago when every other game that weekend was off, this will be on.

I remember one of our games getting called off a few years ago and when it was announced on SSN they said ''sorry for everyone that had planned a day in front of the TV watching the matches''. No mention of home and especially away fans who had already set off to the game and would have to turn back. Summed it up for me.

Think it was the Sunderland game.
They postponed it due to the dangerous conditions outside the ground.
It's the conditions outside modern stadia that most cause a game to be abandoned. The pitch will be the most delicious shade of green quite reminiscent of every square inch in Boggart Hole Clough.

Trams have been running fine this morning, so wouldn't expect there to be a problem with them. Only issue would be the area around the ground, but there's currently less than an inch of snow (in Sale at least), so nothing a bit of grit wouldn't solve and forecast seems to have nothing after lunchtime.
I hope so pal. Its forecast rajn/sleet later so I'm hoping that's clears it up a bit. I just hope we don't wait until gone 5/6(some will need longer I know) when so many would of set off. Its a precarious position of delaying until the last minute or leaving long distance fans in the learch.

Reactions: cbl
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.