Spurs (H) - Thu 19th Jan, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope so pal. Its forecast rajn/sleet later so I'm hoping that's clears it up a bit. I just hope we don't wait until gone 5/6(some will need longer I know) when so many would of set off. Its a precarious position of delaying until the last minute or leaving long distance fans in the learch.

Long distance fans aren't real fans anyway.

Ducks for cover :)

Think if it was an afternoon game, they may have postponed, but can't see them postponing it given they've still got 11 hours before kick off with no further snow forecast this afternoon

Long distance fans aren't real fans anyway.

Ducks for cover :)
HAHA!! There's a lot of ex pat Mancs in the 4 corners of this septic Isle pal. A lot of JCLs yes(but they're spending good money) I'm a good hour n half away(will be 2 n half tonight) and I was born 2 miles away from the Etihad. I can't wait for the response your quote gets :)

why would they postpone it, east manchester has fuck all snow and is just a bit icy in parts on the ground all buses and trams are running and it is no less safe than any other day

3pts tonight, Simple. I cannot believe only a 60% win vote against Spuds who have not been playing well?
Form goes out of the window in this fixture, specifically their form. No matter how poor Son, Kane, Lloris, Dier etc have been in the weeks leading up to it, they almost always play at their best when they face us. Fernando Llorente scored a winner against us once, in a season where he bagged just a single league goal, which I think says it all.

why would they postpone it, east manchester has fuck all snow and is just a bit icy in parts on the ground all buses and trams are running and it is no less safe than any other day
Nice weather for Haaland to play in

Big snow loving Norwegian against those tarts from spurs

I forget most blues here are from Greater Manchetser hamlets, not the city boundries and inner city so up in the outback and countryside you have artic conditins here in the city it's normal damp and grey shite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.