Spurs (H) - Thu 19th Jan, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be happy with Grealish - Haaland - Foden up top. Stones & Aké CB (Laporte doesn't seem to like Spurs and Dias has had a decent lay off). Gundo, KDB and Rodri midfield. Although, I wouldn't even be opposed to KDB on the bench

We need to play a team that is solid in structure,where everyone knows their job and feels comfortable performing it,and isnt afraid to play on the front foot and take the game to the opposition.

Play whichever 11 can offer that.

Whilst I’ll obviously watch the game, this is the first time in a long time that I’m not overly optimistic going into it.

Whilst I’ll obviously watch the game, this is the first time in a long time that I’m not overly optimistic going into it.

Agree! Spurs will roll up know this time Conti tactics is the right tactics against us Son and Kane will have that extra step in confidence in getting the chances and when I’ve watch Kane last few games when he has a half chance he always hits the target with pace! Hopefully we wrong and we bag an early goal or two..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.