Spurs (H) - Thu 19th Jan, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They played much better in the second half against Arsenal than we have in weeks.
They had a bright 15 minutes while 2-0 down after getting booed off at half time for about the 10th time this season. Nothing to be scared of. If they beat us then I'll join the doom and gloomers about how the season is going to pan out.

Lots of snow here, as well. Would be quite the perilous trek to the Etihad today.

Given, I currently live in Maine, USA, but I wanted to commiserate, all the same. ;-)

Waiting for @snorky to call me a plastic.

No way would I insult anyone residing near Salems Lot mate!

Anyways I live in the Shire so its mainly mud tracks and horse n carts here.
I will be bringing Snork senior up to the game on Sunday, so if you northern monkeys can clear the paths it would be appreciated :)

We are going to stuff the spuds tonight, no worries.

I told you all!

Tonight is a huge night for City. If we don’t win and play as badly as we have been recently , we can say goodbye to the title and be grateful for a top 4 finish.
For me it all hinges on Haaland.
pre World Cup we played how we have for years and Haaland took advantage of huge amount of attempts at goal and chances we created.
post World Cup we now seem obsessed with just getting the ball to him. The rest of our front 6 rarely threaten, and EH is man marked out of the game. Hence one shot on target in 360 minutes
If we don’t create much in the first half Pep needs to make big changes at half time.
Think Chelsea 4-0.

We have to beat them this time, Arsenal did it twice, rags did it, Newcastle did it, even the dippers beat them, it will be embarassing if we don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.