Spurs (H) - Thu 19th Jan, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe a bit of wishful thinking but I've got a feeling that a combination of getting screwed over at the weekend, a few signs of improvement in the second half, key players back and the rags failing last night... means we'll come out all guns blazing and we'll see the old city tonight
I hope you're a prophet

I’ve got a funny feeling about this game.

I know Tottenham are an annoying bogey team. I know we aren’t in the best of form, and that there is doom and gloom around the place.

But I also know we were robbed against the scum. And I also know we have the best players in the league, led by the greatest Manager in the world. And in the second half last week a saw a glimmer of us returning to our true selves.

So my funny feeling is that we are going to come roaring back against Tottenham, and that we are going to put the fear of god into Arsenal and the other pretenders to the throne.

Come on City!

Yeah I think we’re going to start firing

I actually thought that would start against United, and upon reflection we were actually playing well in that second half until we got shafted by bent officials.

Tonight can be the night we start performing and keep it going. It’s also the night where the players have to show if they’re up for the fight or not.

Lots of snow here, as well. Would be quite the perilous trek to the Etihad today.

Given, I currently live in Maine, USA, but I wanted to commiserate, all the same. ;-)

Waiting for @snorky to call me a plastic.

I've read enough Stephen King books to know that you need to get out of Maine quickly before something terrible happens

Big win tonight due. We owe these a good battering from last season. Predicting a big performance from KDB/Erling.

Maybe a bit of wishful thinking but I've got a feeling that a combination of getting screwed over at the weekend, a few signs of improvement in the second half, key players back and the rags failing last night... means we'll come out all guns blazing and we'll see the old city tonight
Hopefully not the 1998 vintage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.