Spurs (H) - Thu 19th Jan, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping we come out positively tonight. Obviously scared of transitions but even when we control the ball they seem to find a way out of it at our place so would prefer us to just go at them.

Come out with a point to prove - aggressive, fast, direct. Pep's comments seem to indicate that'll happen!

Hoping we come out positively tonight. Obviously scared of transitions but even when we control the ball they seem to find a way out of it at our place so would prefer us to just go at them.

Come out with a point to prove - aggressive, fast, direct. Pep's comments seem to indicate that'll happen!

Are we putting out the EDS then?

Forster in goal is an interesting one.

We need to keep an eye on that Romero, he's a dirty bastard and i can see him wanting a piece of Haaland.

Pep will have us fired up for this one and i'm feeling confident.

3-1 to us.

COME ON CITY!!!
It wont matter who is in goal if we don't get any shots on them

Forster in goal is an interesting one.

We need to keep an eye on that Romero, he's a dirty bastard and i can see him wanting a piece of Haaland.

Pep will have us fired up for this one and i'm feeling confident.

3-1 to us.

COME ON CITY!!!
They have a few dirty bastards.....Holbjerg and Kane amongst the biggest.

Shit house club in several respects.

I've got a really good feeling about tonight. It must be years since City lost two games on the trot so heaven help the rest of the league because the blue boys are hurting & desperate to make amends. Having Stones & Dias back is a big deal as well. I don't think it's a coincidence that our poor form has been while our best defensive line up has been disrupted. Great players & great teams don't become has beans overnight. The City form over the past fortnight has been a blip. It's over. Haaland will get two and it will be a win with at least a 3 goal difference. The blue wall of noise will terrify the spurs players and the City fans will make it a happy 52nd birthday that Pep will remember for years to come. Up the blues. Keep the faith.

Ps; Match going fans please don't forget to sing happy birthday to pep after we get our first goal. I'm sure he will really appreciate a few cards being passed to him from the stands too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.