Spurs (H) - Thu 19th Jan, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A must win this to get our season back on track! I’m so sorry to all the happy clappers but face the reality- we ain’t been that good this season! Doesn’t mean I’m not supporting the team I just have the guts to be honest about how below our usual standard we are! Of course we can turn it around but things have to improve fast if we want to be in the shout for any silverware this season!

It doesn't take guts to say we haven't been good, it doesn't take guts to say we have. It's just opinions but dont ruin your points by claiming yours are the courageous ones and others aren't.

Too many posters here putting down blues.

It doesn't take guts to say we haven't been good, it doesn't take guts to say we have. It's just opinions but dont ruin your points by claiming yours are the courageous ones and others aren't.

Too many posters here putting down blues.
Fair enough. Not how I meant it to come across. I’m just sick of certain fans on here who have a go at anyone with a negative opinion. We need to stick together but the fans who can’t accept anyone criticising the team and Pep need to respect others opinions. The whole point of a forum is for discussion and debate not “I’m a better fan than you cause I only say good things about the team.”

It may have been mentioned already but if Kane gets booked tomorrow (hopefully taking his shirt off after a late winner!) he’ll be suspended for our game :)
Only for Son to then bag a hat trick on Thursday!!! I better not have bloody jinxed it now! Lol

Oh dear there is some really debbie downers isnt there on in here in run up to the game.

Come on guys yes today didnt get the result we wanted but it doesnt mean were down and out. were second in league, through in fa cup and champions league without playing out best. While arsenal and united are playing their best were still on the coat tails. Remember last season how far we were ahead of the dippers around this time and what happened. weve still to play arsenal twice in league. and arsenal next two league fixtures are spurs and united.

Hopefully kane gets a booking tommorow. And spurs get a result (which i think they will)

I think peps comments today with regards to not winning stuff is his way of creating a siege mentality amongst us all so lets get behind the boys.

Weve got level to go up yet.

Get behind the boys on thursday, make the etihad rock. I know spurs are usually our bogie team but we can do this.

my team would be ederson walker dias (if fit) stones (if fit laporte if not) cancelo, rodri bernie kev (would go gundo but feel like he cancelo and jack operate in same space) grealish mahrez and haaland.
Wish you were doing the team talk on Thursday.

We are still comfortably set to win the league IF we get back to playing how we are capable. But we really need to get going quickly so as not to fall too far behind. Beating Spurs will definately be a massive boost considering our recent results and it could be the match that gets us kick started. Half a season left is plenty of time to get it right. Atm we still have time on our side.

A must win this to get our season back on track! I’m so sorry to all the happy clappers but face the reality- we ain’t been that good this season! Doesn’t mean I’m not supporting the team I just have the guts to be honest about how below our usual standard we are! Of course we can turn it around but things have to improve fast if we want to be in the shout for any silverware this season!
i dont think us happy clapper dont see that we havent been good i think were more on the side that we now we can improve and despite reality of not great performaces were still second, in the fac and cl. yes were not performing at our best and need to improve but that doesnt mean we have to be so downbeat about it. were only half way through the season yet so plenty of time to get performances up just need to get start getting some results. today was an improvement yes we didnt get the result but we move on. Just because some are postitve doesnt mean we dont see reality we just chose to see potential

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.