Spurs (H) - Thu 19th Jan, 20:00 | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We all know the gameplan Spurs will set up with. It'll be exactly the same as the Rags.
Is Pep brave enough to play 4-4-2

Ederson

Lewis Stones Ake Cancelo

Bernardo De Bruyne Rodri Grealish

Alvarez Haaland

That's the side I would go with. See whether Alvarez and Haaland can develop an understanding as he looks very isolated at times.

I wouldn’t mind seeing that set up, need to try something new

I'm not looking forward to this game, don't like Spurs they always seem to get the rub of the green against us, deflections, handball goals, offsides the lot.
Don't know what strange set up or personnel Pep will use, don't think the players do either.
We need to go at them from the off, get the fans up for it, make it hostile and intimidating, I'm convinced our poor atmosphere reflects the slow mundane pace we've adopted of late.
Would love to see Alvarez alongside Haaland, give there centre backs another problem instead of just stopping Haaland, I want to see crisp direct fast passing, I want to see us running at them, I want balls played behind there back line for Haaland to run onto, you know just play to his strengths.
I want our defenders and midfielders to close down and actually make a tackle, I want to see smiles on the faces of both players and fans, I want Kane to get booked today so be isn't available, but most of all I just want 3 points, anything less and our grip on the tittle is gone.

We all know the gameplan Spurs will set up with. It'll be exactly the same as the Rags.
Is Pep brave enough to play 4-4-2

Ederson

Lewis Stones Ake Cancelo

Bernardo De Bruyne Rodri Grealish

Alvarez Haaland

That's the side I would go with. See whether Alvarez and Haaland can develop an understanding as he looks very isolated at times.
KDB on the wing for me if they want crosses in where better to put them from

Like most fans, I'd normally say a loss. But I'm hoping for a reaction from today, that sees us go on an amazing run.

And for this to happen. Pep needs to stop fecking about with the system and get back to basics. If this means dropping Haaland, so be it

Last edited:
How and why do people to continue to put Foden in the starting 11, he's done nothing in the last month to warrant a start, where as Grealish and Mahrez have been doing their bit, albeit probably still not enough!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.