Spurs lose the 2012 Stadium to West Ham

bluesmith said:
Jackson-ctid said:
fucking stupid tbh, why give a state of the art 80,000 seater stadium to a mediocre team
I assume you're taking the piss here?

not at all, I don't particularly like Spurs but it's better for everyone involved if they are given the stadium.

I don't want, you boys had it right with converting from athletics to a football ground, this will be ridiculous 45 feet from stand to pitch, will kill our tight knit atmosphere

cleavers said:
WNRH said:
Why can't they have retractable seating over the track?
errr because that was not either clubs plan ?

errr but why wasn't it? Surely that was the best soloution than knocking it down/pissing off 35,000 hammers.

HarrowInnHammer said:
Were gunna be reducing the stadium to 60,000 this move will kill West Ham off as we know, expect plenty of day-trippers. Our hardcore will fade away as the sheer distance of the pitch to the stands will not work a bad day for West Ham

I have major doubts as well as to whether this will work out very well for West Ham, but I hope it does

HarrowInnHammer said:
Were gunna be reducing the stadium to 60,000 this move will kill West Ham off as we know, expect plenty of day-trippers. Our hardcore will fade away as the sheer distance of the pitch to the stands will not work a bad day for West Ham

It'll take time to become your "home". Ours is only just now starting to feel like home to me and will never ever get anywhere near Maine Road due to its layout/feel.

Could end up a big positive for you men and with tickets at an affordable price it could've been a lot worse. Onwards and upwards an all that.

Plus it leaves that lot down the road from you in the shit :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.