Spurs-Pitch Invaison

I wouldnt of wednesday plus it wont really be the same at coms because only the bottom tier could. At maine road we use to do pitch invasions better than anyone, it's a lost art these days

M22_blu said:
I wouldnt of wednesday plus it wont really be the same at coms because only the bottom tier could. At maine road we use to do pitch invasions better than anyone, it's a lost art these days
added to the fact the job aint done we still need the right result at Upton Park sort of reminds me of this infamous moment from '99
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6iRHbWDXEY&feature=related[/youtube]

As those fans at Scarborough found out you invade when the outcome is confirmed

I have to agree and say no to a pitch invasion, there are so many people that don't want us to get fourth and will be looking for any reason to deduct us points now and they would use this. It'd be absolutely heart shattering to have it taken away from us like that and imagine what the players would feel like if they won fourth spot only for the fans to get us points deducted losing the spot, I can't imagine they'd be too happy.

M22_blu said:
yeah if we finished 17th we invaded in them days .different era though

The perimeter will be re-inforced with extra stewards towards end of game, anyone caught and arrested will have details checked and 3 year ban enforced on them.

Players will cancel their lap of honour for the fans.

We could now be going into the champs League for first time, why risk it? don't do it! SIMPLES ;)

i got a text message chain about diving on the pitch v spurs on sunday morning,

either way you've alerted the club to it now so no chance anyway, theyll pop the riot police in front of ss lower now..

Bluemoonbaldboy said:
M22_blu said:
added to the fact the job aint done we still need the right result at Upton Park sort of reminds me of this infamous moment from '99
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6iRHbWDXEY&feature=related[/youtube]

As those fans at Scarborough found out you invade when the outcome is confirmed

Would piss myself if Fulop did the same for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.