Spurs-Pitch Invaison

Knowing most evening games, there won't be enough fans left in the ground at the final whistle, either to applaud the team or to invade the pitch. Car park queues and the like....

Superbia said:
law74 said:
Am i the only one that Doesnt want the now traditional lap of the ground after the last home game of the season if we win on Wednesday as it will send out the wrong signals to the rest (especially West ham)?

Not sure what wrong signal it would send? Players and fans should be able to show mutual appreciation at the last home game.

every team do's a lap after the last home game of season, what signals is that sending out ? Dont get your point ?

quote]

Not sure what wrong signal it would send? Players and fans should be able to show mutual appreciation at the last home game.[/quote]

You say that but a certain shite for brains element of the media are slagging off Benitez for going around the pitch to thank the fans yesterday. They painted it as a lap of honour, which it very clearly was not. He was damned if he did, damned if he didn't. It will be the same for us.

True_Blue69 said:
We are in need of a good pitch invasion though, not had one since Blackburn away, have to wait til we get to a final or win something first though but when we do fuck the traditional lap of honour, its traditional for us to do a pitch invasion when we win something and thats more fun. The FA wont ban us from anything either, loads of teams have pitch invasions when they win something, it would set a precedent which could affect football throughout all 4 divisions.

No were not. Pitch invasions belong in the lower leagues. I would sooner see the players celebrate on the pitch rather than a load of selfish scroats run on. Lets not have United fans looking as though they have more class than us eh?

And if people do run on I'd want a life ban for them all. Is it worth it?

after what happened at sheffield, the police and stewards will be under orders, you have been warned, its not worth it, plus let the kids cheer their idols round the pitch, dont spoil it

No.

Show some class.

Pitch invasions belong in the same bin as drums and music after goals.

Our efforts should be directed towards not having a half empty stadium at the final whistle.

the dickheads will be on. Smoking fighting and letting us down again and again, I forecast points deduction when it happens win or loose<br /><br />-- Mon May 03, 2010 10:21 am --<br /><br />the dickheads will be on. Smoking fighting and letting us down again and again, I forecast points deduction when it happens win or loose

brenda said:
the dickheads will be on. Smoking fighting and letting us down again and again, I forecast points deduction when it happens win or loose

-- Mon May 03, 2010 10:21 am --

the dickheads will be on. Smoking fighting and letting us down again and again, I forecast points deduction when it happens win or loose

What happens if we lose though?

Maybe a full back runs 100 yards and scores for us to make it 2-4?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.