Spurs-Pitch Invaison

bluechaos said:
Oh dear.....

get the snipers ready

anyone strupid enough to invade the pitch, if we beat spurs, because we might POSSIBLY have a chance of getting champions league football, if we win ANOTHER game the week after should be shot for being a moron

just my opinion, but probably better to wait til we actually qualify than looking like a bunch of idiots invading the pitch for no reason
agreed.

Roger Ringpiece said:
Sure the guy who said he was playing in Jason Beckfords team for Football Aid on Thursday will thank you for that!
blueshortshorts said:
..on the other hand. the pitch has had it's 7 year life span, and is getting dug up after wednesday..might take my trowel along just in case there is an invasion ;)

Doh!

No..seriously though, I'm saving my Pitch Invasion for the Champions League semi final home win!

anyone jumps on the pitch is fecking braindead and deserves to be banned for life.
hows that gonna look to the F.A and UEFA...gobshite platini would love nothing more than to see us not in the champions league next season

No....most definitely not.....does anyone here really want the possiblility of us having points deducted...I don't think so.

I like.

Twat.<br /><br />-- Sun May 02, 2010 8:37 pm --<br /><br />
HankTheSucker said:
Call me a tw@t if you like but I will personally invade the pitch on wednesday when one of those DeJong 25-yarders hits the back of the onion bag see if I don't.

No.

Not because the FA would prosecute us(they can't in a court of law anyway, as there is so much evidence against with Rochdale, Bournemouth, Palace and Blackpool recently) but because we'd only have done 1/2 the job, be seemed to look really disrespectful and arrogant and turn up at Upton Park and get beat like we'd deserve to with that behaviour.

Applaud them off and any lap of honour they do afterwards(though understandably a wednesday night may be difficult for many but it may be a distraction to keep City fans in so it would avoid the near certain chaos that would happen if Spurs and City fans get released at the same time again like the derby), but that's it, I don't care if you need to bring a prawn sandwich to help you act the role, don't go on the pitch and make a prat out of the rest of us when we still have a huge game on sunday.

If we lose 18-0 and you're trying to invade the Spurs end then fair enough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.