Spurs Post Match Thread

Loved the team togetherness after the win, thought we played well overall despite a very dodgy beginning. What more can you say about Sergio? the goal was incredible, he knew exactly where he wanted to place it high and at the near post because he knew the keeper would expect it across the goal. Only criticism is Bony, i really hope this slow lethargic style were seeing is just due to match fitness. Not at all impressed. Back to being positive a few MOTM performances Hart, Silva, Mangala but I think Sergio just nicks it for me.

lefty goldblatt said:
Superb straight batting from Manuel, against Arsehole Shreeves, in the aftermatch interview.

Why didn't the Sky interviewer give TT such stick, last night. Sky are cnuts

What did he say?

So Sty asked Poccetino about the penalty Spurs weren't awarded, but not a mention of it in the interview with MP.

What a surprise!

Great 2nd half performance, feels like an important win that. Good to see a bit of resilience in the side especially after a shaky first half. Hart, Kolarov, Silva & Aguero all excellent.

Nasri injured though within minutes of coming on as a sub for the second time in the last few weeks - very strange!!

lefty goldblatt said:
Superb straight batting from Manuel, against Arsehole Shreeves, in the aftermatch interview.

Do you even need to ask?

How about millions of rag armchair fans against many less armchair city fans....

oakiecokie said:
henryhoover said:
very good solid shape to the performance, didn't like what Bony did when he came on, unless hes the lone striker he looks like a fish out of water

WTF ??????

Bony did what he had to do - hold the ball up and find a blue shirt - did OK for me.
I would give Aguero a 9 , 8 * for Hart, Silva , Milner , Kolorov , 7 for Zab , Mangala , Ferny 1 and Ferny2, Lamps 6 and Demi 6.

Boyata had a couple of decent clearing headers. Nasri looked -"WTF am I doing here" mood. Seems it is a groin.

Well Greg Whelan is one cheeky fucker. Thought his line of questioning to Pellegrini was a bit out of order.

stony said:
lefty goldblatt said:

What did he say?

He was asked are you the man to lead the team next season,he said i'm not answering that question and walked off

Ray78 said:
oakiecokie said:
Lovebitesandeveryfing said:
Rags have got a far tougher run-in. I just don't see us losing our last three, two of which are at home, and them winning theirs. Or are you just being ironical? In which case, well, let's just remember that it is mathematically possible!

I can never lose the tag of "this is City" !! ;)

It's another step but I am not counting my chickens either.
Are you accepting top 4 safe ? BBC aren't sure....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.