Spurs Post Match Thread

karen7 said:
stony said:
lefty goldblatt said:
Superb straight batting from Manuel, against Arsehole Shreeves, in the aftermatch interview.

Why didn't the Sky interviewer give TT such stick, last night. Sky are cnuts

What did he say?

He was asked are you the man to lead the team next season,he said i'm not answering that question and walked off

Meanig that he maybe know that this is it for him. and if so, its a f****** joke. I always backed pelle and today he got tactic spot on. Superb for me.

I'm sorry but I need to rewind the day........... we can't have won because according to people (not necessarily people on here so don't get all wound up) we never win when Ya Ya doesn't play. And I'm sure that Ian Cheeseman said he was sitting with Vinnie in the stand. ;-)

Well played lads, well done, just what I expect from a City team. The Boys in Blue never give in, they fight to the end.

lefty goldblatt said:
David Silva said:
Nasri injured though within minutes of coming on as a sub for the second time in the last few weeks - very strange!!

Have heard a VERY disturbing Nasri rumour in the last 24 hours.
Hope it's not true, which may account for his crapness since Roma in December

PM?

lefty goldblatt said:
David Silva said:
Nasri injured though within minutes of coming on as a sub for the second time in the last few weeks - very strange!!

Who else is he shagging then ?

lefty goldblatt said:
David Silva said:

What's the rumour?

BlueAnorak said:
Good result but a pretty ropey performance - especially defending set pieces. Hart saved us on 2 or 3 occasions.
Still I'll take it. We certainly didn't deserve to lose and had the better chances.
Better in the second half mind though we did hang on a bit at the end.

Goal of City's season from Aguero with support from Silva and Kolarov on the counter attack. Memories of last season when that sort of attack was commonplace.

oakiecokie said:
lefty goldblatt said:
David Silva said:

Who else is he shagging then ?

Ian bishop

lefty goldblatt said:
David Silva said:

Let me guess, he's having an affair with a gangsters wife.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.