Spurs Post Match Thread

Much better performance today ,Kun and Merlin outstanding, Should really have had a couple more. No way do we play better without vinny. Every game demi cocks up, luckily he's got away with it again today. Mangala raw but at least looked a bit better. Fernando? and as for starting Frank. Looking good fro top 3 and I'd have snapped your hand off for that a month ago. When the bones of this season are picked over, it will go down as disappointing as for all there lead I don't believe for one minute the chavs are 13 points better than us. They have a better manager (horrible c**t that he is) though no doubt about that.

Quite often Spurs attacks were broken up, but they snatched possession at the breakdown. Thought we could have been more decisive in this aspect of defence.

Overall, better than of late and an excellent result against a top 6/7 side.

Bluep*ss said:
oakiecokie said:
henryhoover said:
very good solid shape to the performance, didn't like what Bony did when he came on, unless hes the lone striker he looks like a fish out of water

WTF ??????

Bony did what he had to do - hold the ball up and find a blue shirt - did OK for me.
I would give Aguero a 9 , 8 * for Hart, Silva , Milner , Kolorov , 7 for Zab , Mangala , Ferny 1 and Ferny2, Lamps 6 and Demi 6.

Boyata had a couple of decent clearing headers. Nasri looked -"WTF am I doing here" mood. Seems it is a groin.

Absolutely mate.No idea what the fuck henryhoover id rabbiting on about.

karen7 said:
stony said:
lefty goldblatt said:
Superb straight batting from Manuel, against Arsehole Shreeves, in the aftermatch interview.

Why didn't the Sky interviewer give TT such stick, last night. Sky are cnuts

What did he say?

He was asked are you the man to lead the team next season,he said i'm not answering that question and walked off

Shreeves is a contemptible little turd.

karen7 said:
stony said:
lefty goldblatt said:
Superb straight batting from Manuel, against Arsehole Shreeves, in the aftermatch interview.

Why didn't the Sky interviewer give TT such stick, last night. Sky are cnuts

What did he say?

He was asked are you the man to lead the team next season,he said i'm not answering that question and walked off

Was it Geoff Shreeves? Sorry, thought they said it was Greg Whelan. Whoever it was he was out of order.

Happy with the performance today. Like all teams we definitely had a bit of luck at times but overall good performance.

Was really impressed with Kolarov today. Thought he had a great game. Fernandinho should be one of the first names on our team sheet every week. We just need someone to play with him. Wish we could get Jimmy to sign for a couple of more years too.

Fair play to MP too. Seems to have abandoned his 4-4-2 formation now and without Yaya we look a lot more solid.

And Silva is just quality and Aguero when he plays like today unplayable.

EL APACHE TEVEZ said:
moon said:
Did you think you should have had a penalty. Now ask do you think City should have had a penalty

What planet do these reporters live on deary me

The red planet
Planet 659m
Planet troll
Clickity click

The others have their heads buried in the sand!

BlueAnorak said:
Good result but a pretty ropey performance - especially defending set pieces. Hart saved us on 2 or 3 occasions.
Still I'll take it. We certainly didn't deserve to lose and had the better chances.
Better in the second half mind though we did hang on a bit at the end.

Goal of City's season from Aguero with support from Silva and Zabaleta on the counter attack. Memories of last season when that sort of attack was commonplace.

Anyone notice Kolorov was just ahead of Spanish Dave just as Aguero smashed it in. - Kolorov - Inside right position

David Silva said:
Nasri injured though within minutes of coming on as a sub for the second time in the last few weeks - very strange!!

Have heard a VERY disturbing Nasri rumour in the last 24 hours.
Hope it's not true, which may account for his crapness since Roma in December

That was the hardest I have seen us work off the ball
all bloody season and the closing down was superb.
But why as it took us so long to work out what was so obvious?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.