Spurs post match

citykev28 said:
Chippy_boy said:
citykev28 said:
Not likely sunshine. I went to the two Tottenham cup finals, the Full Members Cup final, the play off against Gillingham, York City away, stood on the hill at Blackburn, EB Streymur, Mansfield at home and the tarts' cup final the other night. I'm a bigger blue than most on here.

Fair enough. Your Just a total pillock then.

Honestly, the guy is the most genuine world class player on the pitch, scoring more goals per minute than anyone in the history of the PL, got a miserable 4 today and could have had 6 or 7 and you say, "Aguero simply cannot continue to miss easy chances like his penalty and the rebound today. It'll haunt us if he does."

Honestly that's one of the most ridiculous posts in the history of Bluemoon.

I'm entitled to my opinion. He misses easy chances. I actually think he's benefitted from playing for a great team that creates a lot of chances. He's like this decade's version of Andy Cole in my eyes. He's good but could and should be better.

His conversion rate is also as good as anyone elses so you're incorrect about this as well.

citykev28 said:
Chippy_boy said:
citykev28 said:
Not likely sunshine. I went to the two Tottenham cup finals, the Full Members Cup final, the play off against Gillingham, York City away, stood on the hill at Blackburn, EB Streymur, Mansfield at home and the tarts' cup final the other night. I'm a bigger blue than most on here.

Honestly, the guy is the most genuine world class player on the pitch, scoring more goals per minute than anyone in the history of the PL, got a miserable 4 today and could have had 6 or 7 and you say, "Aguero simply cannot continue to miss easy chances like his penalty and the rebound today. It'll haunt us if he does."

I'm entitled to my opinion. He misses easy chances. I actually think he's benefitted from playing for a great team that creates a lot of chances. He's like this decade's version of Andy Cole in my eyes. He's good but could and should be better.

supernatural-jensen-ackles-dean-winchester-confused-gif.gif

top result,aguero and hart top notch,silva and fernando poor (not many games this will happen).sagna taking stick ,for me he was our best defender today.navas frustrates the fuck out of me should use his pace to better effect,although his workrate ideal.milner decent last half hour and lampard would easily biff in 20 a season if he played more mins.ref chubby little twat who couldn't keep up with play but perversly i can understand him giving the big decisions he did.my bacon butty -should of been slightly crisper

I'm not sure who's quoting who as I can't tell.

Citykev does have a point.

There's no denying kun Is one of if not the greatest striker atm. He does miss a lot of chances though. Instead of 30/35 goals a season he should be hitting 50/60 with the chances he gets.

Just shows what a great player he is.

ManCityX said:
citykev28 said:
Chippy_boy said:

His conversion rate is also as good as anyone elses so you're incorrect about this as well.

It'd be even better if he'd have scored from 12 yards today, or the rebound, or the chance that Silva played to him at the far post in the second half. He was quite simply caught daydreaming for that one.

Not long back home, it was a very entertaining game when all is said and done, I think people need to factor in the international break, we were a bit sloppy at times

Thought the Spurs fans had morphed into Arsenal fans such was their anger today

Credit to Spuds for coming and having a go, hope more teams do the same it will make for a great season.

citykev28 said:
Chippy_boy said:
citykev28 said:

Change Andy Cole to Jason Lee and I can see your point.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.