Spurs post match

Fernando might be great in breaking up play and tackling but he seriously needs to waken up when he gets the ball and is expected to do something with it, keeps getting caught and is a liability at times.
Great performance from Joe Hart today, Milner worked like a pro up and down the left hand side, Silva had a rare off day, Kun was immense, back 4 looked uncomfortable for periods. You have to give Spurs credit as they came to play and pushed us all the way for 70 plus minutes. Navas can be infuriating, he had a couple of breaks in the 2nd half when he could have used his pace and gone for it but he seemed to slow down and look for an easier option inside.
Still, we humped Spurs again....changed days

citykev28 said:
ManCityX said:
citykev28 said:
I'm entitled to my opinion. He misses easy chances. I actually think he's benefitted from playing for a great team that creates a lot of chances. He's like this decade's version of Andy Cole in my eyes. He's good but could and should be better.

His conversion rate is also as good as anyone elses so you're incorrect about this as well.

It'd be even better if he'd have scored from 12 yards today, or the rebound, or the chance that Silva played to him at the far post in the second half. He was quite simply caught daydreaming for that one.

Honestly mate you're just being unrealistic.

Messi and Ronaldo do miss things you know. What counts is how many chances do they create and how many of them do they convert, and in both cases Aguero is as good as it gets. You cannot expect anyone to have a 100% conversion rate.

For once my views on the game seem to reflect the majority of the forum. Hart, Sagna, Navas and Yaya and Ferny when they came on all played well. Milner and Kun were simply outstanding.

Shocking display from the Referee.

Fernando had a really couple of bad moments but overall he did ok. Some good forward passes and won us the ball back on many occasions. Not as bad as some are making out.

Milner was great. Some said he was anonymous in the first half but he influences so much even without the ball. When you see Sergio with the ball James is normally nearby making runs to draw defenders away. Really unlucky not to get his goal.

Silva had a bad game by anyone's standards - but he takes an absolute kicking every game that never seems to bother him.

Hart made done really good saves

Spurs were better than I thought they'd be especially their movement and mobility going forward and they did cause us some issues but it looked like we'd score four for every one they got.

Mike at halftime was funny but not sure how his bosses will take to the "I want a city fan to win this" comment. Made me laugh anyone

ifiwasarichfan said:
For once my views on the game seem to reflect the majority of the forum. Hart, Sagna, Navas and Yaya and Ferny when they came on all played well. Milner and Kun were simply outstanding.

Shocking display from the Referee.

Jonny Moss refs according to the set of dice he's thrown during the week. Every seventh tackle is a foul and every fifteenth tackle is a booking. All the pens were stoners but yer just knew we'd get the first booking for what was identical to what had come before!

We always look vulnerable no matter who the opposition is! Fernando's mistake should be covered, but just like Totti's goal we copped for a right soft 'un, again!

Peller's philosophy is fine but against teams with a better back four yer get stung.

mrbelfry said:
Mike at halftime was funny but not sure how his bosses will take to the "I want a city fan to win this" comment. Made me laugh anyone

I thought the comment about "eating the goat where you come from" was funny as well.

Puteulanus luna said:
DenisLawBackHeel74 said:
Good result in the end but was difficult to call at 2-1.

Sagna and clichy both unimpressive, Silva had a poor game by his standards and we are yet to hit top form, but a very important 3 points with those dirty rags next up.
I don't mind west ham me.

@ home fella.

Milner, Aguero, Hart, Navas, Clichy excellent.

Fernando, Demi, Silva poor.

Rest ok.

Not the best, but not going to complain about 4-1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.