Spurs post match

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
For once my views on the game seem to reflect the majority of the forum. Hart, Sagna, Navas and Yaya and Ferny when they came on all played well. Milner and Kun were simply outstanding.

Shocking display from the Referee.

Jonny Moss refs according to the set of dice he's thrown during the week. Every seventh tackle is a foul and every fifteenth tackle is a booking. All the pens were stoners but yer just knew we'd get the first booking for what was identical to what had come before!

We always look vulnerable no matter who the opposition is! Fernando's mistake should be covered, but just like Totti's goal we copped for a right soft 'un, again!

Peller's philosophy is fine but against teams with a better back four yer get stung.

Lampard dived for our first,poor decision

Paulpowersleftfoot said:
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
ifiwasarichfan said:
For once my views on the game seem to reflect the majority of the forum. Hart, Sagna, Navas and Yaya and Ferny when they came on all played well. Milner and Kun were simply outstanding.

Shocking display from the Referee.

Jonny Moss refs according to the set of dice he's thrown during the week. Every seventh tackle is a foul and every fifteenth tackle is a booking. All the pens were stoners but yer just knew we'd get the first booking for what was identical to what had come before!

We always look vulnerable no matter who the opposition is! Fernando's mistake should be covered, but just like Totti's goal we copped for a right soft 'un, again!

Peller's philosophy is fine but against teams with a better back four yer get stung.

Lampard dived for our first,poor decision

Although it was right in front of me, I will wait to see the replay before passing judgement

moomba said:
Milner, Aguero, Hart, Navas, Clichy excellent.

Fernando, Demi, Silva poor.

Rest ok.

Not the best, but not going to complain about 4-1

Didn't see anything excellent from Clichy to be honest. Was it his defending or attacking that impressed you, because I thought he was dank.

Him and Sagna are about 0.01% as good as Kolarov and Zabba imho.

I'm absolutely gutted that the chance to create history with a double hat-trick was there for the taking and Sergio spurned it. Ruud van Nistelrooy, Thierry Henry, Michael Owen, Robbie Fowler, Andy Cole, Tore Andre Flo, Hernan Crespo and Carlos Tevez simply wouldn't have passed up the opportunity.

I like Aguero but the coaching staff should have him in for a couple of hours each week to work on his finishing.

Chippy_boy said:
moomba said:

Rest ok.

Didn't see anything excellent from Clichy to be honest. Was it his defending or attacking that impressed you, because I thought he was dank.

I think you are seriously over rating Kolorov with that stat! I agree that Clichy did nothing special and Sagna whilst defensively was ok, doesn't seem to have a clue what we do when we attack.

Re: Joe Hart Man of the Match v Spurs on Saturday?

bobbyblue said:
No way ,Milner was imo the mom, never backed out of a tackle,always wanted the ball, and work rate wasA1

He was in the top 3 but surely Aguero is man of match by a mile. He was sublime today.

Chippy_boy said:
moomba said:

Rest ok.

Sorry but I was there and people around were also singing the praises of Clichy,who had a good game and certainly was one of the top three players for City today,His interceptions and passes were top notch and you are doing him a dis-service by stating he only has a 0.01% rating against Kolarov.He is a far better defender than him and I admit that his crossing isn`t the best,neither was Navas today who really was piss poor.

citykev28 said:
I'm absolutely gutted that the chance to create history with a double hat-trick was there for the taking and Sergio spurned it. Ruud van Nistelrooy, Thierry Henry, Michael Owen, Robbie Fowler, Andy Cole, Tore Andre Flo, Hernan Crespo and Carlos Tevez simply wouldn't have passed up the opportunity.

I like Aguero but the coaching staff should have him in for a couple of hours each week to work on his finishing.

Fucking hell Kev, it's a huge fishathon. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.