Spurs post match

Re: Lloris

One of the best in the Premier League but is far too error prone to be put in the world class bracket imo.

Re: Lloris

FantasyIreland said:
Wow.

Its the first time im gonna agree with Owen.....Lloris is world class.

Kept Spurs in the game.

No your wrong on this one i'm afraid, my stream was quite clear that it was Hart who kept us in the game.

I will do it.

Funny old game football. Silva very poor, Fernando very poor and lots of slack, sloppy passing today. Midfield offered the back 4 not much protection which put pressure on us.

On the positive, Milner fantastic and nt enough words to describe how good Kun is.

Ref had a shocker. Our first was never a pen and there's wasn't either and a yellow card for their lad would have sufficed.

Back of the international break though with a 4-1 when not playing all that we'll and lots rested, missing bodes very well.

Any news of Lampard's injury? By the time I tuned in he was being stretchered off and I haven't read anything since.

Agree with the above. Did not play really well but way too good for Spurs overall. Even before they went down to 10 men. Sergio is of course from another planet as we all know.

Offensively good performance as usual, very panicky at the back. Defend like this against CSKA, we get lots of problems as they have very quick forwards.

I am happy with the 3 points and we deserved them but there is still of room for improvement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.