Spurs post match

That . Game . Was . Mental

MDM Excellent, Milner pretty anonymous 1st half but excellent 2nd, and Navas a terrier throughout.

But for the Kun master class then Milner was MOTM for me. Deserved a goal with that shot that hit the post. Hope he signs that contract soon

Knocking 4 past them after an international week is a top result. Take the pens away and we still created loads.

Navas was very wasteful at times but offers a threat going forward and does a lot of defensive cover.

I can see that game being the same as the derby in terms of both team's style, I can also see a similar result

citykev28 said:
Aguero simply cannot continue to miss easy chances like his penalty and the rebound today. It'll haunt us if he does.

You're right, scoring 4 goals right after an international break against one of the best keepers in the world and having the best goalscoring rate in PL history just isn't good enough...

citykev28 said:
Aguero simply cannot continue to miss easy chances like his penalty and the rebound today. It'll haunt us if he does.
no matter how good you are, players some times miss easy chances. Even Messi has missed couple of pens in short period of time.

Blue Hefner said:
Knocking 4 past them after an international week is a top result. Take the pens away and we still created loads.

Navas was very wasteful at times but offers a threat going forward and does a lot of defensive cover.

I can see that game being the same as the derby in terms of both team's style, I can also see a similar result

We'll never be awarded 3 penalties against the rags.

Ref had a shocker. I wonder how the far east betting markets are getting on this afternoon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.