Spurs post match

Re: Lloris

Barcon said:
If that was Joe Hart that let in Sergios first and last goals he would be slagged to fuck on here.
In what way did Lloris keep spurs in the game exactly?

Happy for the win, just to keep it on topic.
So you know the 8 bells reopened last night. That was for Barcons info only.

Bluep*ss said:
So a Saturday k.o. 12-45pm. Wonder what attendance will be.?.

Monday night - Liverpool - 45,471.
Saturday Afternoon - Stoke - 45,622
Sunday 4-00pm - Chelsea - 45,602.

Obviously , with the "expansion" the gate will be down by about 1800 from our record gate vs. QPR 47,444...Agueroooo..
Spurs usually fill their quota.....so I will guess 45,550.

Today's attendance - 45,549

It's good but it's not quite Carling!

Thought today was a great advert for the Premier League, 2 teams both playing open attacking football. Aguero just sublime.
Halftime entertainment better than an hour in the comedy club.

karen7 said:
de niro said:
just watched some of the game back, i dont usually have the luxury of listening to the BT coverage. anyone doubting the agenda tune in to mini me and the guy with him. hatred for our club. total hatred.

They are the same every match,owen and darke hate us for sure,always want us to lose

Must admit, I had to laugh today as they found fault with every single goal.

1. Lampard was deemed 'offside' for the first (without BT being able to show a single corroborative camera angle), cos he jumped out of the way of the ball. Well given that that ball wound up in the far corner of the net, and given that Lloris's starting position was covering his near post, it would be physically impossible for Frankie to have been in the keeper's direct line of sight. Fucking cretins!
2. The first penalty was given incorrectly, despite replays clearly showing Lamps being bumped over from behind. Soft maybe, incorrect no.
3. Sergio wasn't denied a clear goal scoring opportunity, because there were a 'lot of bodies' in the box. Say what now? Kaboul failed to cut out Navas's pull back, and Sergio was steaming in a yard ahead of the other defender to knock it in, when he was dragged back. Depends on your definition of 'clear' I suppose, but it looked a fully justifiable red card to me.
4. According to ikkle Mickey, Sergio's 4th was a deflection. Well, if it did deviate off line - and it didn't - you'd have needed a NASA approved telescope and sextant to notice it.

Just enjoy their salty tears

Longridge Blue said:
Thought today was a great advert for the Premier League, 2 teams both playing open attacking football. Aguero just sublime.
Halftime entertainment better than an hour in the comedy club.
We should sign up that fat twat large gentleman who managed to ''feed the goat''. I bet Aguero can't do that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.