Spurs post match

ONTHERUNWITHTHAKSIN said:
Pam said:
How many goals have we scored against Spuds in the last 2.25 seasons?

It's 15 in the last 3

Loved the City are tearing Spurs apart again song and shut the Chas and Dave on level 2 up for a while

Me too.

Really enjoyed the game from the first minute to the last. Breath of fresh air a team not playing with everyone behind the ball at the Etihad. A great advert for the Prem I thought and can't think of one thing to Bluemoan about. Even the pre match burger and chips was good and the service excellent.

fredmont said:
Really enjoyed the game from the first minute to the last. Breath of fresh air a team not playing with everyone behind the ball at the Etihad. A great advert for the Prem I thought and can't think of one thing to Bluemoan about. Even the pre match burger and chips was good and the service excellent.

agreed.

Isn't it funny how people watch the same match and have different opinions.
Sagna had a good game , he did his job well as Spurs were a threat at times on the counter , got through plenty of work .............but he did not possess the threat that Zabba gives. Spurs could easily have been 2-2 at the break. Their counter attacking had me worried. The ref was poor.
Lamps did get a nudge in the back - went down theatrically. We have seen them given against us. Spurs pen was outside the area - right on the edge
but Hart did very well. Navas - i like him but his final pass is just not good enough. Spanish Dave had a poor game BUT he got clobbered on the Achilles heel - just in front of the benches - but ref did not even give a yellow. Navas 's yellow was pathetic decision - bearing in mind tackles that went unpunished. Positives were Milner - put a great shift in - Hart made 3 brilliant saves and Aguero was tremendous. I will be playing "Mozart" tonight.

de niro said:
fredmont said:

agreed.

Excuse me. The stewards were a bit scruffy and at one point it looked like rain.

just watched some of the game back, i dont usually have the luxury of listening to the BT coverage. anyone doubting the agenda tune in to mini me and the guy with him. hatred for our club. total hatred.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.