Spurs post match

de niro said:
just watched some of the game back, i dont usually have the luxury of listening to the BT coverage. anyone doubting the agenda tune in to mini me and the guy with him. hatred for our club. total hatred.

Can't you give it a rest and enjoy their pain rather than moaning about them

You used too....

de niro said:
fredmont said:
Really enjoyed the game from the first minute to the last. Breath of fresh air a team not playing with everyone behind the ball at the Etihad. A great advert for the Prem I thought and can't think of one thing to Bluemoan about. Even the pre match burger and chips was good and the service excellent.

agreed.

Me to, the game had everything nervous moments, goals, controversy you name it the kind of game that makes the Prem the most popular in the world

tonea2003 said:
de niro said:
just watched some of the game back, i dont usually have the luxury of listening to the BT coverage. anyone doubting the agenda tune in to mini me and the guy with him. hatred for our club. total hatred.

You used too....

you do what you like, i'll say it as it is.

de niro said:
tonea2003 said:
de niro said:

You used too....

you do what you like, i'll say it as it is.
Conversely, the feed I had today had Jon champion (I think) and Jim Beglin and they were pretty complimentary to city.

A couple of standouts were one in the first half when silva miscontrolled in the area and champion made a note of the date and said mark it down cos that just doesn't happen and then after Sergio's 4th he said normal footballers don't do that, only the special.

So a Saturday k.o. 12-45pm. Wonder what attendance will be.?.

Monday night - Liverpool - 45,471.
Saturday Afternoon - Stoke - 45,622
Sunday 4-00pm - Chelsea - 45,602.

Obviously , with the "expansion" the gate will be down by about 1800 from our record gate vs. QPR 47,444...Agueroooo..
Spurs usually fill their quota.....so I will guess 45,550.

Today's attendance - 45,549

We had royalty watching today as well

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/ex-king-spain-watches-city-v-7958143" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... -v-7958143</a>

de niro said:

They are the same every match,owen and darke hate us for sure,always want us to lose

Plenty of plusses, but a fair few minuses today as well. I honestly don't know how I've managed to rack up nearly 45 years of watching City without dropping down dead from nervous exhaustion.

On the negative side, a more ruthless side than Spurs might easily have turned us over today. Their players, particularly Erikkson, seemed to walk past our defenders in our box, and the defensive midfield coverage was piss poor. Fernando had an absolute stinker, giving the ball away, getting caught in possession, and playing "after you Claude" with VK and MDM. Navas hesitated far too often when counter attacking in great positions, Clichy's delivery was as inept as always, and Spanish Dave was a little bit jaded.

On the plus side, Sergio is the greatest striker we've ever had (cherish every moment), James Milner goes from strength to strength, we played some lovely intricate stuff at times going forward, Ya Ya came on and showed the worth of having someone in the engine room who can run a game (a lesson for his daft detractors), and whilst giving nothing away, Joe Hart's demeanour afterwards was of a man with a new contract in the offing. Oh, yeh, and we tonked Spurs - whose support was as c*nty as always - again! Happy days

Ducado said:
We had royalty watching today as well

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/ex-king-spain-watches-city-v-7958143" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/ ... -v-7958143</a>
Thought King Colin went to every match !

Watched him arrive with Khaldoon on the spirals.
I was taken aback to be honest when the ex King of Spain decided to spend his afternoon in Beswick.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.