Spurs support, worst ever seen.

Everton 2-0 last season, that was mass clear out.

Being a ball ache to get to a from, and such a shite place to visit, you can't blame them for going back to Colchester before the end.

Corky said:
Everton 2-0 last season, that was mass clear out.

Being a ball ache to get to a from, and such a shite place to visit, you can't blame them for going back to Colchester before the end.

Is there a joke here somewhere? Colchester??

Same here, De Niro, and to give some of the spuds their due, the ones who haven't left are singing their heads off. Still twats though.

i hate spurs with a passion but credit to the ones who stayed cos they didnt boo at full time unlike we probably would. glad they got twatted anyway and arrys face was a picture!

Fukin wank supporters both one lot fuck of with half an hour to go the other even scummier bastards still singing racist songs about Addy how the fuck they have not been charged by the FA is beyond me cockney wankers

when we play the rags..if we are 3 behind...cos am in block 111 and next to them ..the mard arse in me would storm home ...because i could not bare to see them happy and enjoying themselves.... i am a bad looser ...so i would evacuate quick time lol ,,,,that dont make me a bad fan ,,,it makes me a bad looser and a mard arse...am fine with that tag,,,if we 4/1 down ..am off home

Lets not be that arrogant and sit on our high horses, its a bit daft. I'd really like to see how we react to losing 1-4 home to the cheats.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.