Spurs support, worst ever seen.

Some of my favourite memories as a Blue have been when we have been tonked on the pitch but off it the fans have responded with a fuck you attitude and have belted out Blue Moon in defiance often to the disbelief and respect of the opposing fans

CITY FOR LIFE said:
lancs blue said:
Erm, Spurs at home last season wasn't too great, I seem to recall a mass exodus after Crouch scored.
Not on that scale and never have.

It was a great attendance, which we wouldn't see if we were playing WBA at home tomorrow. Spurs repayed the fans by putting out a reserve team in their Derby. As much as I dislike spurs, I don't blame them for leaving in extra time.

Imagine if it was our Derby (chelsea) and we lost like that. There'd be riots, bluemoon would permanently crash...

4-1 behind 7 mins of extra time left and all you could hear on tv were the spurs fans singing thier hearts out,how does that make them worst ever fans.
Totally shit thread.

The COMS would look exactly the same if that was us v the rags. Also, a large chunk of our fans still leave early when we're winning, nevermind losing. We're not really in a position to criticise the spurs fans.

All clubs do have a fickle element in their support. Lets not take the moral highground on who has the loyal support as to be fair those who stayed gave it their all.<br /><br />-- Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:55 pm --<br /><br />
Marvin said:
It's like that every time City lose at home.

True :)

I was at White Hart Lane tonight - free ticket. I can understand some of them leaving early as one of the major roads has been closed due to a serious accident - someone from my work has suffered serious head injuries as a result. It's the the main road that serves Essex and Hertfordshire - where a significant number of Spurs' fans are based. I was talking to someone at half-time and it took them 2.5 hours to drive about 10 miles, and then she had to parl up and walk for over half an hour. She will probably not get home until 1am

Personally I would not have left a City game so early for that reason but I could understand others wanting to do so.

Fucking wankers.

2010%20April%2014%2016%2053%200.jpeg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.