Spurs support, worst ever seen.

i think people are mistaking us leaving a bit early from the end, and the bsolute mass exodus from the spuds fans yesterday.
i was channel flicking, swicthed it on at ht in et, and my god the ground was empty. at least half had left!!!
saying that, those who stayed were in full voice and still generated an atmosphere. something we lack at home

Absolutely embarrassing thread.

Do you numpties really think if we were 4-1 down to Man United in extra time that we'd all stay to cheer the team on?

Fuck off you clowns. Get in the real world.

If that had been us v Utd, I reckon COMS would be have been about 90/95% full as the first penalty was awarded, and 50/60% full max. by half time in extra time.
This is how it's always been. I don't like it but people don't change.
I would have stayed till the end - always have, and always will.

the blue panther said:
If that had been us v Utd, I reckon COMS would be have been about 90/95% full as the first penalty was awarded, and 50/60% full max. by half time in extra time.
This is how it's always been. I don't like it but people don't change.
I would have stayed till the end - always have, and always will.
as much as I hate the scum, any fans who watch his team get outplayed by their rivals and then are down to 1-3 most fans would leave.

Young_TomO said:
never heard arsenal sing like that before
Honestly our away fans are some of the best in the country. our home support are not that great though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.