Spurs supporters

This thread sums up modern football I remember when you lot were proud to do things the 'proper' way i.e not the united way sorry to say it lads but you've turned in to them in more than one way the arrogance on here is unreal. Good luck in the champs league next season tink you'll do ok i'd love to see villa play in it one year but just remember when you call fans of other clubs 'delusional' it was you lot who were saying you were going to win the league in november/december something that alot of people have just swept under the carpet

flb said:
whitecrossyid said:
The main reason you despise us is because you have always been inferior to us in every capacity. Pretty sure it's called an inferiority complex. Im sure europe's top guns will be intimidated when they come to your unatmospheric souless bowl.

Always inferior to us in every capacity

How do you work that one out you prick?

I think the fact they have to pay double what we do for everything down there makes them a little giddy!

No new ground, no CL football and no Bale, Modric and Van der Vart.

Ooooops....nearly forgot, Twitcher either in jail or fucked off to England job ;-)

whitecrossyid said:
He looked preety defensive to me when you got palyed off the park at our gaff

You bloody tool. You are judging how he plays from his debut in the first game of the season and ignoring his 50+ games since.

Do you want to be taken seriously?

Care to explain how you play better football but score less? Care to explain how many goals have been "lump it to Crouch for knot-downs"?

whitecrossyid said:
still bitter about ricky villa are we?

I think the bitterness is from your lot in not getting your own way in the Stadium bid and being out done by West Ham.

Jealous in the fact we have ovetaken you on and off the field with our new found wealth.

Also the Dippers are on your shoulder and you wont have European football next season once they overtake you.

God i hate the spuds and loving all the above.......................

whitecrossyid said:
The main reason you despise us is because you have always been inferior to us in every capacity. Pretty sure it's called an inferiority complex. Im sure europe's top guns will be intimidated when they come to your unatmospheric souless bowl.

So inferior:

Larger Ground
Higher attendances
More goals scored
Less conceded
More points
More clean sheets
Less twats amongst support.

Spurs play exactly like Blackburn. Route 1 up to the bean pole and hope to pick up on his knock downs. Bale has 2 good games against Inter Milan, who eventually get knocked out by the might of Schalke, and you all think he's a world beater.

Wake up to the fact you were only in the CL because of Mark Hughes' failings.

Enjoy your 6 o'clock Thursday evening kick offs next season. Let's see how full your great stadium is then.

Danamy said:
whitecrossyid said:
still bitter about ricky villa are we?

I think the bitterness is from your lot in not getting your own way in the Stadium bid and being out done by West Ham.

Jealous in the fact we have ovetaken you on and off the field with our new found wealth.

Also the Dippers are on your shoulder and you wont have European football next season once they overtake you.

99.9 per cent of spurs fans were jubilant that we didn't get the statdium bid and as for west ham fans being decent and starightforward you should go to romford on a saturday night mate. In a way i believe the cl to be overpriced and bit overrated. I dun all the trips and games other than twente away and the amount of plastics who have suddenly come out of the woodwork is amazing. Success is overated, one day youll find out when you have to pay 160 euros for a ticket in the bernabeau

whitecrossyid said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiBBxfq7Q-8

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R44tPArJIy4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R44tPArJIy4</a>

Nothing from this season then eh?!?

You're fun.

whitecrossyid said:
Danamy said:

99.9 per cent of spurs fans were jubilant that we didn't get the statdium bid and as for west ham fans being decent and starightforward you should go to romford on a saturday night mate. In a way i believe the cl to be overpriced and bit overrated. I dun all the trips and games other than twente away and the amount of plastics who have suddenly come out of the woodwork is amazing. Success is overated, one day youll find out when you have to pay 160 euros for a ticket in the bernabeau

Would that be the same Romford that is full of Spurs fans. I know this mate as i have spent alot of time there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.