Spurs supporters

whitecrossyid said:
taconinja said:
Oh, really? I seem to distinctly recall last season as you took 4th over from Liverpool your supporters mocking the fuck out of Liverpool supporters because they kept bringing up their history while your group kept saying that it's the now that counts.
well name anything else bar the 4-3 that youve done of note against us.
That doesn't address what I said. Poor attempt at a dodge. So you admit it's hypocrisy and that you don't want anything to do with "history" when you're faced with Liverpool's and want to live in the present, but when the present isn't so rosy, you try to use the "history" club against us.

And then you seem stunned and can only attribute to jealousy why you lousy, arrogant, worthless hypocrite twats are despised.

whitecrossyid said:
He looked preety defensive to me when you got palyed off the park at our gaff

you played us off the park yet didnt beat us...

get an ironing board pal.. you need it.

i forgot thats when your history started and i can think of countless other victories weve had at eastlands and the lane. ill give you the 4-3, but remind me of your progress that year in the fa cup.[/quote]

you see thats the thing you don't understand about City fans - we have not won that may trophies, we have had lots of relegations, but we stayed loyal and still are. We fell to the third division of football and our crowds went up. We do not have 350 million fans like the scum, and we may well have a smaller fan base than you, but what we do have is fans who are loyal, who can laugh at themselves, can take defeat with a laugh and a booze, and who are generally liked (yes of course the money thing causes some bitter comments about us).

What we are not and never will be, is snidey, arrogant, glory hunting scum bags who nobody has ever liked.

I will also never forget the cup final replay in 1981, a load of spurs fans came up into our end from the lower tier and the City fans left them there until a female City fan had a word and a spurs moron punched her in the face, at which stage we threw you back where you came from. Always nasty spurs, never loyal, just wealthy, opinionated and small minded. Hated in London, hated outside London.

whitecrossyid said:
The main reason you despise us is because you have always been inferior to us in every capacity. Pretty sure it's called an inferiority complex. Im sure europe's top guns will be intimidated when they come to your unatmospheric souless bowl.
ha ha you only sing one song whilst flapping your hands in the air

whitecrossyid said:
SWP's back said:
Nothing from this season then eh?!?

You're fun.
i forgot thats when your history started and i can think of countless other victories weve had at eastlands and the lane. ill give you the 4-3, but remind me of your progress that year in the fa cup.

You're starting to sound like a Liverpool fan.

Enjoy your history. It's all you have left.

well name anything else bar the 4-3 that youve done of note against us.[/quote]

stayed loyal to our team , through shit and shitter. All this crap about "ooh you never beat us" is such puerile 10 year old shit - grow the fuck up

whitecrossyid said:
taconinja said:
Oh, really? I seem to distinctly recall last season as you took 4th over from Liverpool your supporters mocking the fuck out of Liverpool supporters because they kept bringing up their history while your group kept saying that it's the now that counts.
well name anything else bar the 4-3 that youve done of note against us.

1 Man Utd 34 39 73
2 Chelsea 34 37 67
3 Arsenal 34 31 64
4 Man City 33 21 59
5 Tottenham 33 8 55
6 Liverpool 34 12 52

That bloke sums up Spurs' fans. They think they're up there with Manure, Arsenal and Liverpool when in actual fact they're closer to West Ham, Aston Villa and Everton.

whitecrossyid said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiBBxfq7Q-8

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R44tPArJIy4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R44tPArJIy4</a>

i hope you have bookmarked them and you will need to cherish them because you wont see that again for a very long time :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.