Spurs supporters

whitecrossyid said:
The main reason you despise us is because you have always been inferior to us in every capacity. Pretty sure it's called an inferiority complex. Im sure europe's top guns will be intimidated when they come to your unatmospheric souless bowl.
Shame your amazing atmospheres couldn't help you beat West Brom and West Ham at home :(

Hello from Stoke said:
whitecrossyid said:
still bitter about ricky villa are we?
They must be yes. Personally, I think Spurs play far better footy than the Manchester Allstars. Hope you beat the Mancs to Europe and we batter them in the final. They deserve nothing after the amount they've spent. Balotelli is a joke - can't wait to see Huth kick him up in the air.

and what do you know about football?

whitecrossyid said:
The main reason you despise us is because you have always been inferior to us in every capacity. Pretty sure it's called an inferiority complex. Im sure europe's top guns will be intimidated when they come to your unatmospheric souless bowl.

To be honest , Spuds and Rags are the most disliked clubs in football, even beating Leeds, there is just something about Spurs that is dislikeable, nothing to do with football, I know plenty of fans of other London teams and they are all OK, and they say the same thing about Spurs, hated in their own City

whitecrossyid said:

Please oh please mods do not ban this idiot.

He is perfect to demonstrate to us all why we hate Spurs, utterly fucking clueless.

I say keep the stupid cockney twat

Rubyappeal said:
whitecrossyid said:
Toure hasn't been some attacking midfielder all throughout the season, but i suppose you've joined the bandwagon too late to realise that. As for Levy not investing that table proved my point as I said he has been investing every summer until now. I wonder what your crowds will be like in the cl group stages as your attendances are pitiful in cup competitions until the latter stages.

Don't worry about our crowds fella.
Be more worried about finishing 6th,losing Bale,VDV,Modric and co to the highest bidder and the prospect of 'arry working for Queen and country in some capacity....either managing the national side or stitching mailbags.

We should be the last thing you should be bothered about.

Hahahahahahahaha!

sam the drummer said:
whitecrossyid said:
Shame your amazing atmospheres couldn't help you beat West Brom and West Ham at home :(

Did u really write that, what a tool I can't think of anyway we are infrior to you, you weapon ha ha

mcmanus said:
whitecrossyid said:

Please oh please mods do not ban this idiot.

He is perfect to demonstrate to us all why we hate Spurs, utterly fucking clueless.

I say keep the stupid cockney twat

We will leave him be for the entertainment value

One season in the champs league and spuds think they are barcelona,the rats will jump from the sinking ship when they don't get it next season.
They beat an aging but competent ac milan side, then got smashed when they met their first serious challenge in madrid.

Hello from Stoke said:
whitecrossyid said:
still bitter about ricky villa are we?
They must be yes. Personally, I think Spurs play far better footy than the Manchester Allstars. Hope you beat the Mancs to Europe and we batter them in the final. They deserve nothing after the amount they've spent. Balotelli is a joke - can't wait to see Huth kick him up in the air.

Make sure you're back from your half-time entertainment ;)

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.offthepost.info/2011/04/video-stoke-fan-earns-20-in-wembley-beer-money-by-licking-his-mates-stinky-finger/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+offthepost%2FTLAa+%28Off+The+Post%29" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.offthepost.info/2011/04/vide ... he+Post%29</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.